Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for anyone interested in fighting online from time to time. I looked at some of the titles along with the goals in order to get them and from the looks of it, by just fighting online it's possible to get 30 in due time.

PSN = username & signature (include DBZ in request, please)

I got this game but just for 5 days (and today october 29th is the second day) so i'm interest in boosting with someone who already know how to get the 30 titles.

I'm from Mexico but i think i can handle a little bit of english, at least enough to understand your instructions.

I'm adding some of you guys hoping we can help each other to get the titles.

EDIT; I got all online trophies. I just wanted to point something out if your having a hard time staying connected for the whole fight with a boosting partner. Use the same character(only you)/same stage and have one person quit at the start. It's will unlock a title once you do this using the same character 20 times. It will also unlock the stage title when you do it 30 times. Afterwards, change character and stage and start working towards another title.

I only did this because we would get disconnected almost everytime, figured what the hell, give this a shot and it worked.

If your looking to get the guard-evade title. Android 19's eye beam is easy to evade.

Hope this helps.

Edited by eXcElLeNt29

I would love to have a dedicated boosting partner for the title trophies. Anyone interested friend me with a message saying dbz boost. My psnid is Memphis88, and my timezone is central time usa. I'm on everyday from around 10pm till whenever I get tired hehe. Thanks to whoever chooses to be my partner! Titles will go by much faster working together.

Tired of the disconnectors online. Looking for a partner for the 30 titles and online battles.

Don't worry about this post guys, finished boosting, more than tired of this poorly executed online. Quick tip for wins, one player just quits - so much faster. Good luck!

Edited by M00nkey
Finished boosting

Hi. Also looking to boost the 30 titles, I already boost this kind of games before (Raging Blast 1, 2 and Naruto Shipudden) so I know how to work with this. Just please let's work together and help each other. Anyone willing to boost the titles count me in.

PSN ID: THES79

Time zone: Central USA, usually play on nights after work (from 7 pm to 11 pm) and on weekends almost all day.

Thanks for reading.

I think both Memphis88 and THES79 should help each other since you guys are in the same timezone.

Also I don't need a partner just found one in Japan accidentally while playing and he finished some time ago and I just finished it today. And I am helping another to get this.

Edited by VietKnight