your ideas

a forum for what you would like to have in this game

what i would love to have in this game is a

charachter create system

story mode extra missions good what if stages and that you could fly around the world (hope you can play as the bad guys too)

the orginal dragonball charachter and no i dont want gt charachters

bring back giant charachters

more stages and more charachters obiviouly

what do you want for this game

Would want to have it done more like Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. That game was perfectly done, have us free roam and give us some missions and QTE (quick time events).

I don't want GT characters either, I find that series absolute shit. You really see that Toriyama had nothing do with GT. If they do add GT, I won't complain. While it is shit and SS4 isn't nearly as cool as SS3, it still had the rare cool fight and in the end extra content is still extra content. Adding Dragonball is a must however, only for Master Rochi alone.

Characters that I want added. If I could chose only 1, Dragonball Z's Pan. Even with 2 minute screen time she was cute as hell. Spare us of GT's Pan though.

1. Pan

2. Kid Goku

3. Master Rochi / Jacki Chun

4. Chichi

5. Mr Satan

6. General Tao

7. Picollo (the very first one)

Would be a whole lot better then all those shit characters that they gave us in Raging Blast 2. Could of cared less about Cooler's henchmen and the likes of Turtles &...

Still nothing from GT?! What is it going to take for them to include something from GT?!

Does someone have to put a gun to their head?

Its because GT was such a fail of a series, maybe that's why. Plus it would unbalance the game if u got ppl using like SS4 Gogeta all the time. I wish the just stop making DBZ games though, i mean u can only put a spin on it so much and touch up the graphics till u gotta lay it to rest :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they dont make dbz games like they used to :l the last one i pllayed was tenakichi 2 and i thought that was one of the best but if i wanted to see a dragon ball game i wouldnt want them to make a dbz one. they keep leaving out Dragon ball. i would like it they added sum dragon ball characters or even a story line for it D:

either way i would like to Master Roshi a kid krillin :D and maybe yamcha wen he wasnt a ***** he acted more tougher in dat series then the others

they dont make dbz games like they used to :l the last one i pllayed was tenakichi 2 and i thought that was one of the best but if i wanted to see a dragon ball game i wouldnt want them to make a dbz one. they keep leaving out Dragon ball. i would like it they added sum dragon ball characters or even a story line for it D:

either way i would like to Master Roshi a kid krillin :D and maybe yamcha wen he wasnt a ***** he acted more tougher in dat series then the others

I think I remember Budokai Tenkaichi 3 having original Dragon Ball characters which even includes that girl that had a cameo appearance a few times in the series that was in Akira Toriyama's Dr. Slump series, Arale.

The Wii, DS, and GBA has some Dragon Ball games that has parts of the story before DBZ even began. They're not even considered DBZ games, since it's all about just Dragon Ball. So no Frieza, Vegeta, Gohan, Cell, Majin Buu, etc. since those particular games are back when Piccolo was the enemy. However the gameplay is nothing like Budokai.

biggest thing I personally didn't like about raging blast 1 and 2 were that transformations seemed so useless to me. you can perform just as well as regular frieza compared to full power frieza, the same as regular goku compared to ssj3 goku etc.. it really bothered me all you get were a different item customization and 4 different supers. I forget which PS2 DBZ game it was, but the days when transforming was instant, no cut-scene, and your ki just drained slowly as a result of being transformed, but you dealt more damage... probably has balance issues (not like they keep things balanced anyways imo) but that was more fun in my opinion. Really doubt they changed it though in ultimate tenkaichi, watching the video for the game and I see kid gohan performing a move, and I think to myself... wow thats the exact same move he used in raging blast 1 and 2 (one where he punches few times, smacks them away then goes up and does a masenko)... way to go with new cut scenes.... wish they'd do away with the cut scenes mid fighting, too much waiting for them to end, less time fighting.

I would be happy if they put GT and Ball, GT wasn't all that bad, people just exaggerate, and Toriyama did help with GT even though it's not apart of the Manga series. If Ball were in the game I would also be happy. Let's hope they do a better job than all the DBZ games right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They shouldn't call it "Ultimate" Tenkaichi for nothing. They need to bring back the real feel of Tenkaichi 3. Also it'd be nice to have all the same characters including their versions from Tenkaichi 3 and more like the made up characters from Budokai 2 and the 7 dragons from the GT series(although GT was a fail), a create-a-character that's been rumored about ever since Tenkaichi 3, a more extensive free-roam kinda like Budokai 3 but more extensive, the option to fight in the Budokai or Tenkaichi style of the older versions and more if I could think of it.

Edited by Narutrav
Forgot to write an idea

They shouldn't call it "Ultimate" Tenkaichi for nothing. They need to bring back the real feel of Tenkaichi 3. Also it'd be nice to have all the same characters including their versions from Tenkaichi 3 and more like the made up characters from Budokai 2 and the 7 dragons from the GT series(although GT was a fail), a create-a-character that's been rumored about ever since Tenkaichi 3, a more extensive free-roam kinda like Budokai 3 but more extensive, the option to fight in the Budokai or Tenkaichi style of the older versions and more if I could think of it.

That game has almost nothing to do with the old Tenkaichi series. Its called "Ultimate Tenkaichi" because it was voted by the fans from a pool of 5 choices which were:

Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Z

Dragon Ball Z: Saiyan Rising

Dragon Ball Z: Awakening Saiyans

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi

Dragon Ball Z: Saiyan Warriors

Ultimate Tenkaichi is just a stand alone game with many features wanted by the majority of Dragonball fans (great cinematics, large field destruction, no more invisible walls, free-roam story mode, etc...)

Edited by LadyScythe

• 3 weeks later...

story line comfirmed with nice anime

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SadzCUu09hs&feature=feedu]Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi | Ultimate Story Mode | Trailer[/ame]

maybe we finally have a better storyline than budokai 1

it is also confirmed that hero mode has a diffrent story line

• 4 weeks later...

Buu saga is included don't worry about it, but a LOT of battles will be missing from the lack of characters from this saga; no Videl, Goten, Kid Trunks, Dabura, Gohan, Super Buu(Gotenks absorbed), Base Vegito. The only adult Gohan in the game is Ultimate Gohan.

The lack of characters of this game was caused in part by the Tsunami/Nuclear Plant problem that hit Japan in March and by the tight deadline given by BandaiNamco too.

• 3 weeks later...
Buu saga is included don't worry about it, but a LOT of battles will be missing from the lack of characters from this saga; no Videl, Goten, Kid Trunks, Dabura, Gohan, Super Buu(Gotenks absorbed), Base Vegito. The only adult Gohan in the game is Ultimate Gohan.

The lack of characters of this game was caused in part by the Tsunami/Nuclear Plant problem that hit Japan in March and by the tight deadline given by BandaiNamco too.

well that explains it