help guys

Hello fellas...

11-12years ago i bought Budokai 1 and played with my friends all day long...we love dbz till this days

so yesterday i went and bought the budokai 3 HD collection for PS3

it was epic to fight again we realy love this game but we are kinda lost in game.. and i would be happy to have your help guys

1.how i unlock new charcters like Broly/Shenron/SSJ4 etc...?

2.do i have to finish Dragon universe with all CHARCTERS even with that ugly 3eyes fighter :D?

3.how can i get new skills like trunx ssj1/2?

4.how can i get wourld tournament adept ?i only got novice...

5.how i get cell ring tournament so u must win the other guy and not kick him from the ring?

6.what can i do if i found all the Dragon balls?

7.how i win ultimate attks?i know there are 2 kinds...one is you need to guess from x [] O ^ and other one u got a litlle meeter but we always LOSE!!! its anoying...what is the trick?

8.what is dragon arena and how we unlock it?

thx guysssss for help

1. Most of the normal characters can be unlocked by beating Universe mode. But when you play Universe mode with someone who you have already beat it with, you get new fights and options. These are usually the best way to unlock the bigger characters. Goku's Universe mode probably has the most changes and new things.

2.Yes, you have to beat it with all characters. This unlocks more characters for universe mode, and you need to do it with them too. There's 11 in total, I think.

3.New skills can be unlocked in story mode (so if Goku turns ss2 in the story, chances are you'll get the ss2 capsule after the fight). The shop also sells random skills.

4.When you beat novice, adept will appear in the shop. When you beat adept, advanced will be available in the shop.

5.For the Cell Games, you need to beat all Universe modes, to unlock Dragon Arena. Then fight enemies lvl 51-55 until Cell breaks in. Beat Cell.

6.If you beat Universe mode with all the Dragonballs, you get to pick a free capsule. Usually they are really good ones, like Breakthroughs or super moves.

7.For the attack with the buttons, if the person being hit pushes the same button as the attacker, the attack ends. It's just luck. For the one with the bar, you need to press X when the bar fills. Do this 3 times. The winner is the person who filled their bars the most.

8.Dragon Arena lets you fight enemies of different difficulties and build up xp for your characters. You unlock it by beating Universe mode with everyone.

1. Most of the normal characters can be unlocked by beating Universe mode. But when you play Universe mode with someone who you have already beat it with, you get new fights and options. These are usually the best way to unlock the bigger characters. Goku's Universe mode probably has the most changes and new things.

2.Yes, you have to beat it with all characters. This unlocks more characters for universe mode, and you need to do it with them too. There's 11 in total, I think.

3.New skills can be unlocked in story mode (so if Goku turns ss2 in the story, chances are you'll get the ss2 capsule after the fight). The shop also sells random skills.

4.When you beat novice, adept will appear in the shop. When you beat adept, advanced will be available in the shop.

5.For the Cell Games, you need to beat all Universe modes, to unlock Dragon Arena. Then fight enemies lvl 51-55 until Cell breaks in. Beat Cell.

6.If you beat Universe mode with all the Dragonballs, you get to pick a free capsule. Usually they are really good ones, like Breakthroughs or super moves.

7.For the attack with the buttons, if the person being hit pushes the same button as the attacker, the attack ends. It's just luck. For the one with the bar, you need to press X when the bar fills. Do this 3 times. The winner is the person who filled their bars the most.

8.Dragon Arena lets you fight enemies of different difficulties and build up xp for your characters. You unlock it by beating Universe mode with everyone.

WOW

thanks alot man...its was super helpful!!!!!!!!!

me and 3friends played abit tournaments and then we went DU

we already got SSJ4 GUKO/BROLY/COOLER/KID GUKO/BARDOK

we also bought many skills like trunx ss1/2 :D

i guess we need make more money from tournaments and get new skillls

but i have a question...when i got 7 dragon balls with picolo shenron only gave me BREAKTHROUGH for picolo< how i get it for example for trunx?is it lucky?or if i get another 7 balls with picolo it will be diffrent?

thx for help this game awesome! 10x kamaeamea so powerful!

Dragonballs in Universe mode will only unlock the Breakthrough for that character. For other characters, you need to do the following:

-Unlock all characters. There's plenty of guides online to help you find the ones you need.

-Get all Breakthroughs for the characters you can in Universe mode.

-Get a Black membership Card. They drop as items in the ??? locations in Universe mode. Some people say higher levels helps, so maybe try looking as Goku.

-After these are done, ultimate moves will start appearing in the store. When you buy one, a new one will take it's place. Keeping buying the ones you don't have.

-Two movies will appear in the store called Baba's Crystal Ball 00 and 01. Buy them.

-After this, Breakthroughs will start appearing in the store.

Be warned though. It's going to cost a LOT of money to do this. Each ultimate move costs 50,000 and each breakthrough costs about 75,000.

Dragonballs in Universe mode will only unlock the Breakthrough for that character. For other characters, you need to do the following:

-Unlock all characters. There's plenty of guides online to help you find the ones you need.

-Get all Breakthroughs for the characters you can in Universe mode.

-Get a Black membership Card. They drop as items in the ??? locations in Universe mode. Some people say higher levels helps, so maybe try looking as Goku.

-After these are done, ultimate moves will start appearing in the store. When you buy one, a new one will take it's place. Keeping buying the ones you don't have.

-Two movies will appear in the store called Baba's Crystal Ball 00 and 01. Buy them.

-After this, Breakthroughs will start appearing in the store.

Be warned though. It's going to cost a LOT of money to do this. Each ultimate move costs 50,000 and each breakthrough costs about 75,000.

thanks again for the help : )

we finaly managed to get dragon arena...

how we can open cell games tournament?

after i finished DU what else can i do ? i only got dragon balls for few charcters...

the only missing charcters for me are:Hercule/Videl/Android17/Saibamen/CellJr how do i get them?

so far thats it :D this game awesome...i realy like SuperBuu i think hes the strongest one from all forms.

Okay, to open the Cell Games Tournament you need to go to Dragon Arena. You see the levels on the enemies? You need to fight enemies that are lvl 51 to 55. You need to keep fighting them until Cell appears instead of the person you were supposed to fight. This is called a break in. It will take a long time for this to happen. If you beat Cell, you unlock the Cell Games Tournament.

For the Saibamen, it's the same as Cell Games, except you fight lvl 31-35. Beat Nappa or Kid Gohan when one of them breaks in.

For Cell jr, it's lvls 66-70. Beat Piccolo or Super Buu when one of them breaks in.

For Android 17, play Piccolo's Universe mode until you fight him. Beat him to unlock him.

For Hercule, it's Piccolo's Universe mode again. When you reach the Buu story, check the desert area until you talk to him. After that, check the cities until you talk to Videl. This unlocks Hercule.

For Videl, play Adult Gohan's Universe mode and check everywhere. You talk to her, and you'll unlock her. It should be near the beginning.