its not the same.

in terms of the trophies, i just feel that i need to rush through the game for the platinum, i really wish i didnt feel like this, does anyone else feel like this? i just want to enjoy the experience away back those many years ago without the worry of trophies :( these are the times that i wish trophies never existed.

As much as I love the Budokai games, I'm not going to get this one. I don't care really about the trophies when it comes to this game, but with a different soundtrack (the original games had some of the best music btw) and the absence of Budokai 2, it's not worth it. I'd much rather prefer the entire trilogy.

The way I see it, is quiet simple, without trophies I most likely would never had played the Budokai's game ever again. Becuase of trophies, I have picked it up and played both games maybe not to their fullest but enough to feel happy about that series and enjoy it again. Granted B1 is a shell of its former self without the music and controls are outdated. But I'm happy I was able to play this series again maybe not to the fullest I wished (B2 missing) but it was fun and I got a plat out of it.

in terms of the trophies, i just feel that i need to rush through the game for the platinum, i really wish i didnt feel like this, does anyone else feel like this? i just want to enjoy the experience away back those many years ago without the worry of trophies :( these are the times that i wish trophies never existed.

It depends how you look at it, i see it as a goal for dbz games now i quite enjoy getting trophies in dragonball z games now, i see it at a bonus to obtain, after i got the platinum for this i went back and 100% budokai 3 with all breakthroughs skills etc etc took me around 30-40 hrs to 100% it again.

The way I see it, is quiet simple, without trophies I most likely would never had played the Budokai's game ever again. Becuase of trophies, I have picked it up and played both games maybe not to their fullest but enough to feel happy about that series and enjoy it again. Granted B1 is a shell of its former self without the music and controls are outdated. But I'm happy I was able to play this series again maybe not to the fullest I wished (B2 missing) but it was fun and I got a plat out of it.

You did not play them to their fullest and yet you rushed through the trophy list in no time. That is impressive. It is not like you don't need to do nothing for the trophies, even though it is an easy one.

• 3 weeks later...

The trophy list definitely doesn't require you to do quite EVERYTHING in the game, but it's only a rush if you force it to be. (Like I have to do since I'm renting it, haha.)

Regardless, the games simply don't seem as fun as they were years ago when they released. I'm not sure why, but it just seems off. Plus, 2 is my favorite ... so it not being there sucks. Dx

Edited by dmsdq

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...