Dragonball Z Budokai HD Collection. ONE Platinum!

The list is so easy I think it would be too much of a steal if it were to give us TWO platinums, even if it is technically two games in one I don't think theres enough content in either (or trophy difficulty) to justify giving it two plats.

Also I don't think a Tales of HD would ever happen and if it did I think each individual game would be released but thats just what I think

The list is so easy I think it would be too much of a steal if it were to give us TWO platinums, even if it is technically two games in one I don't think theres enough content in either (or trophy difficulty) to justify giving it two plats.

Also I don't think a Tales of HD would ever happen and if it did I think each individual game would be released but thats just what I think

You're probably right; seems to be one of the most straight-forward platinums - except for the tournaments etc

If you take a look at the pdf provided in the first post, you will notice that some of them are "greyed", those are your secret ones.

Cross checking with the achievements on Xbox360Achievements pretty much confirms them.

I can't open the PDF file, but the secret trophies haven't been added on the main page.

I can't open the PDF file, but the secret trophies haven't been added on the main page.

Oh~ you could have said you couldn't open the .pdf :rolleyes:

• Budokai Team Earth - Unlock Great Saiyaman, Trunks, Yamcha, and Hercule in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
  • Budokai Team Frieza - Unlock Zarbon and Dodoria in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
  • Budokai Team Android - Unlock #16, #18, and #19 in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
  • Budokai Legend of Hercule - Unlock Legend of Hercule mode in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai

• Budokai 3 Goku's Family - Unlock Goku (Kid), Gohan (Teen, Adolescent, Saiyaman), and Goten in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
  • Budokai 3 Vegeta's Family - Unlock Vegeta and Trunks (Future and Kid) in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
  • Budokai 3 Team Earthlings - Unlock Hercule, Videl, and Uub in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
  • Budokai 3 Team Frieza - Unlock Ginyu, Recoome, Frieza, and Saibamen in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
  • Budokai 3 Team Android - Unlock #16, #17, #18, Dr. Gero, Cell, and Cell Jr. in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
  • Budokai 3 Buu Saga - Unlock Buu (Majin, Super, and Kid), Dabura, and Supreme Kai in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
  • Budokai 3 Fierce Warriors - Unlock Cooler, Bardock, Broly, and Omega Shenron in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

That's no excuse, they could have actually added more if they cared. While Budokai 1 may be debatable, Budokai 3 has a lot more stuff in it that could have be trophy worthy, but they just went the easy route and put both games together. Also, why couldn't they include Budokai 2 if this was supposed to be a collection? Even though a lot of people disliked DMC 2, when Capcom made their collection they included it regardless. Not to mention, collections such as God of War & Silent Hill at least stretched their lists out to have two platinum trophies, so yeah.

That's no excuse, they could have actually added more if they cared. While Budokai 1 may be debatable, Budokai 3 has a lot more stuff in it that could have be trophy worthy, but they just went the easy route and put both games together. Also, why couldn't they include Budokai 2 if this was supposed to be a collection? Even though a lot of people disliked DMC 2, when Capcom made their collection they included it regardless. Not to mention, collections such as God of War & Silent Hill at least stretched their lists out to have two platinum trophies, so yeah.

If they stretched out the list and make it more difficult than yes it should get multiple platinums however they didn't do that. Beat story modes, unlock characters and beat tournaments makes up both lists definitely doesn't deserve a platinum each.

I can't say anything about why Budokai 2 wasn't added, you'll have to take that up with Namco Bandai however with the list the way it is it doesn't deserve two platinums IMO.

If they stretched out the list and make it more difficult than yes it should get multiple platinums however they didn't do that. Beat story modes, unlock characters and beat tournaments makes up both lists definitely doesn't deserve a platinum each.

I can't say anything about why Budokai 2 wasn't added, you'll have to take that up with Namco Bandai however with the list the way it is it doesn't deserve two platinums IMO.

It's not whether it deserves two platinums. It's that it's the standard in collections to have more than one plat, regardless of if the game is difficult or not.

they could of atleast made some trophies for finishing the game on Z3, summoning shenron, unlocking a breakthrough,unlocking all breakthroughs, getting all skills, 100% the game, get all skill lists, would of made it alot harder and more rewarding.

I agree there, I did all this on the PS2 versions and it didn't take me that long

budokai 1 on ps2 took the longest to 100% everything imo because of having to buy dragonballs in the shop and keep going back and fourth 10000+ times to get them lol.

I wonder how you always get that games so fast. Even after pre-ordering I never get games that fast. I guess you are working for some shop, huh? Or you know someone working for a shop.

Edited by Cetra