Burst Limit or Raging Blast

Burst Limit or Raging Blast?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Burst Limit or Raging Blast?

• Dragonball Z: Burst Limit
    • Dragonball Z: Raging Blast
    • Both are brilliant

Hey all, I love the Dragonball Z series.

I used to have Burst Limit but sold it when I had finished it, now I feel nostalgic and want to get it back.

Now I know it hasn't got trophies, but I'm not bothered though I wanted to know, in your opinion:

Which is better: Dragonball Z Burst Limit or Raging Blast?

I would pick up Raging Blast but I'm worried that the camera will be a pain like in the demo where at times you couldn't see your enemies.

Though I'm aware that the character roster is much bigger, which sounds brilliant and that the character interactions are more realistic.

Just wanted to know your views.

Which is better: Dragonball Z Burst Limit or Raging Blast?

I would pick up Raging Blast but I'm worried that the camera will be a pain like in the demo where at times you couldn't see your enemies.

Though I'm aware that the character roster is much bigger, which sounds brilliant and that the character interactions are more realistic.

Just wanted to know your views.

I wouldn't know which is the better since I don't have Burst limit since I only have a PS 3 since november when the slim edition with uncharted 2 came out. Kind of was waiting till FF XIII to come out. However, I thougth Raging Blast was phenomenal. Though of course I'm one of those anime / manga fans that grew up with Dragonball and one of those guys that holds a special place in his heart for Dragonball. So couldn't pass this game up myself and loved almost every minute of it, if it wouldn't have all ruined trophy I'd say even every minute.

If the camera is the only thing stopping you then imo you should get it. It's only a smaller annoyance (at start) and you'll get used to it and after a while you'll blindly know where the opponent is even if your camera doesn't show him 100%. I even find it easely avoidable at most stages cause it only really happens if you're a wallkisser or let your opponent fly miles above or below you or if you do it yourself of course. I think most veterans here would testify that they hardly have camera issues since they avoid beeing boxed in against walls and know how to keep their opponents centered.

Burst Limit has that Budokai 1-3 feel to it, but sadly, it only goes up to the Cell saga. It's like playing an upgrade of Budokai with some characters stripped from Budokai 3.

Raging Blast goes up to the Buu Saga and has two exclusive characters (SSJ 3 Broly and SSJ 3 Vegeta). The camera is a real nuisance of the game that'll drive you insane (It drove me insane). But as long as you play it, it'll only bother you a little. And trophies, there's only one trophy that'll drive you off the walls: All Ruined. If you get Raging Blast, use the All Ruined guide ASAP once you start 1P vs. CPU. Trust me, it's that hard.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...