"All Ruined" Trophy Object Guide

Cloud AC

Since no one was crazy enough to make any kind of guide or videos to help anyone else on how to get the "All Ruined" trophy, I decided to be that guy and help myself and anyone that is having trouble with this bronze bastard.

I'm not posting any videos or screenshots because I don't have any capture card and filming my LCD would mess everything up.

If anyone finds any flaws, or don't understand what item(s) I'm referring to or just some indications about its location, just ask and I'll try to help.

Notes:

- This trophy must be done on 1P vs CPU. I know the trophy clearly refers that but there's still lots of people questioning that.

- You need to break every object by yourself, the objects your opponent break do not count.

- You need to break the top objects first to make them count. Eg. If you have a tree on top a breakable floor, break the tree first than the floor or it only counts the floor. The same goes for buildings or rocky formations.

- You do NOT need to break every object by yourself in one run. Lets say your opponent broke one object, you can simply replay the level, break only that object and defeat your opponent in order to save the game. (Confirmed by me... twice!)

- Indents and smashes do NOT count towards this trophy, as it has been confirmed by some forum members.

- DO NOT ASK ME IF I CAN EARN THE TROPHY FOR YOU!!! I do not support people that ask others to earn trophies on their account and even if I did, this trophy is pretty much random so it would be as hard for me as it is for you, so I think I'll pass.

- DLC Characters do NOT disable this trophy, so you can use them as you will (thanks to CrimsonRed for confirming this).

Helpful Tips:

- If you use this list and maps, you can easily earn this trophy under 3 hours (my time: 2h50min, no rush).

- Play on Very Easy difficulty.

- Use a large character like LSS Broly/SS3 Broly. Makes it easier to hit objects.

- Use Videl as your opponent. Since she has no ki-based attacks, she will not mess up as much as other characters but remember to remove her Kick-Slap super, since it's a rush, and Afterimage.

- Use Androidize combined with Trunks type. Videl will barely move (credits to DemonicDraco).

- Add defence/health items to your opponents deck if you fell like you would defeat him before breaking everything up.

- Use Piccolo's Paralyze Beam, with Opponent Paralyze Time S and M in your deck. It prevents your opponent from messing around with the objects and fixes your camera angle (credits to duck360). As an alternative, you can use Frieza's Psychokinesis, since it's not blockable (credits to DataisKing).

- Leave World Tournament stage to last. That's a good and easy way to check if you've destroyed everything on the other maps.

Maps Download Link

Cave: 40 Objects - (3 and 4 break at the same time so I counted it once, not twice)

– Ceiling-breaking Stalactite x1

– Ceiling-breaking Wall (Hidden Room) x2

– Ceiling-breaking Wall (Main Room) x5

– Dual-layered Column x1 (2 objects)

– Rocky Mushroom x9

– Stalactite x4

– Stalagmite x13

– Tri-layered Column x1 (3 objects)

– Wall x1

Supreme Kai’s World: 21 Objects

– Boulder x14

– Main Mountain Breakable Spot x4

– Rock x3

World Tournament: 5 Objects

– Breakable Tatame x5

Island: 19 Objects

– Palm tree x2

– Main Island’s Rock x10

– Island x5

– Secondary Island's Rock x2

Cell Games: 25 Objects

– Breakable Ring x8

– Crackable Ring x1

– Ring Post x4

– Tank x2

– Rock x 8

– Dual-layered Rock (Vertically) x1 (2 objects)

Abandoned City: 39 Objects - (19 does not exist)

– Air Walkway x5

– Crushed Building x3

– Dual-layered Building x5 (10 parts)

– Green Cubic Building x4

– Light Post x5

– Main Building Spot x3

– Round Shaped Building x9

Ruined Planet Namek: 24 Objects

– Tree x8

– Dual-layered Ledge x4 (8 objects)

– Ledge x5

– Dual-layered Rock (Island-like) x1 (2 objects)

– Rock (Island-like) x1

Planet Namek: 58 Objects

– Building x4

– Capsule Corp. Space Ship x1

– Dual-layered Island x4 (8 objects)

– Dual-layered Rock x2 (4 objects)

– Main Island Mountain Breakable Spot x4

– Rock Bridge (Land) x1

– Rock Bridge (Water) x2

– Rock x6

– Table x2

– Tree x22

– Underwater Rock x4

Rocky Land: 44 Objects - (17 does not exist)

– Dual-layered Ledge (Vertical) x2 (4 objects)

– Dual-layered Rock (Vertical) x4 (8 objects)

– Ledge x2

– Mountain Breakable Spot x1

– Penta-layered Rock (TT shape) x1 (5 objects)

– Quad-layered Rock (Vertical) x1 (4 objects)

– Rock x 2

– Tri-layered Rock (Inverted "L" shape) x1 (3 objects)

– Tri-layered Rock (TT shape) x 2 (6 objects)

– Tri-layered Rock (Vertical) x3 (9 objects)

Wasteland: 24 Objects

– Boulder x7

– Rock x10

– Tree x7

Total: 299 Objects

Credits to rokkuman for all the maps.

PS: If, after destroying every object on this list, you didn't earn the trophy, try revisiting one stage and destroy EVERY object on it. You should earn the trophy afterwards.

Hope it helps you as it helped me. Enjoy :D

Edited by Cloud AC
Added maps download link and removed old image links

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been working on this achievement for a few weeks now, still haven't gotten it. No one on x360a has a definite explanation for anything related to this achievement, or at least answers to the questions I have.

1) The indents. There have been so many discrepencies when it comes to these and we still don't know if they count or not because namco bandai won't get their facts straight.

So lets assume we just do them anyway to be on the safe side, what do you mean by this: "Indents (Smash 3 Times Max) x11"

Does this mean that there are 11 possible indent spots scattered across the map? That's insane. You're lucky enough just to get one let alone eleven. So you'd have to get the entire "fault" or indention(whatever it is) completely flat into the ground? Because when you make the ground impacts, they are completely uneven if you get what I'm saying.

That is absolutely ridiculous.

2)Do you have to destroy every object in one sitting? I've seen so many claim that you do and so many that you don't but I'd like a clear answer.

3)Does knocking your opponent into the objects count? I've also seen many people claim this or that.

I really don't get this achievement. I've put so much time into it and I haven't reaped anything yet. It would have been awesome if Spike had put a counter in the options screen to keep track of how many you've destroyed AT THE LEAST.

I really have a feeling the one object I'm missing is in the Rocky Lands and if not that, then its the indentions.

If someone could make an indepth guide to what object is what on the Rocky Lands map then that would help not just me but so many others. The descriptions in this guide for Rocky Lands don't really help though I can't say I blame you, not like I could figure out how to point something out when everything looks the same. Still, with object names that vague I can't really do anything with it.

One final question: What do you mean by "Mountain Breakable Spot"? There are two large plateaus in the map, they face each other, and they both have nothing destructible on them from what I can tell. Hopefully you know which things I'm talking about. They're basically what's encasing the rest of the map. If that's where it is then it most definitely is the piece I'm missing because I can't find anything there. I'm probably missing more than that though :/

Great guide by the way.

Edited by DarkZero EX

good thread congratulations !

What's "edge" ? image or something :o

Its a ledge, those pointy horizontal rock formations coming out from the main montain. Changed it to "Ledge", sorry I'm not english so sometimes I can't find the right word :p

Loving the guide :] Hopefully it will reduce the amount of panic and the amount of messages i still get on xbox live :p

Do i have your permission to link this in my guide?

Yes, you have :D

I've been working on this achievement for a few weeks now, still haven't gotten it. No one on x360a has a definite explanation for anything related to this achievement, or at least answers to the questions I have.

1) The indents. There have been so many discrepencies when it comes to these and we still don't know if they count or not because namco bandai won't get their facts straight.

So lets assume we just do them anyway to be on the safe side, what do you mean by this: "Indents (Smash 3 Times Max) x11"

Does this mean that there are 11 possible indent spots scattered across the map? That's insane. You're lucky enough just to get one let alone eleven. So you'd have to get the entire "fault" or indention(whatever it is) completely flat into the ground? Because when you make the ground impacts, they are completely uneven if you get what I'm saying.

That is absolutely ridiculous.

That's what a mean, there are 11 indent spots on King Kai's Planet and 9 on the Wasteland, and you have to make sure each on of those spots is smashed to a -3 level. On the Wasteland it's actually 3 levels below the "normal" level but on King Kai's is just 2 because the indents can be higher than the "normal" ground by 1 level. Customize your opponent character with all Defence and Life items, including Regen so you can make it safetly in one round.

2)Do you have to destroy every object in one sitting? I've seen so many claim that you do and so many that you don't but I'd like a clear answer.

I'm not 100% sure but like 99% that you don't need to make it in one sitting(I think I never managed to break everything on the Rocky Land in on setting, your opponent always messes something :think:), but as I said on my first post, on my last try that gave me the trophy, I broke everything on that stage and I'm 100% sure it wasn't the first time I broke that last object, so when you think you've broken everything, make a last run on any stage and break everything by yourself and see if you get it.

3)Does knocking your opponent into the objects count? I've also seen many people claim this or that.

Don't know for sure but I broke everything by myself, rushing, just in case...

I really don't get this achievement. I've put so much time into it and I haven't reaped anything yet. It would have been awesome if Spike had put a counter in the options screen to keep track of how many you've destroyed AT THE LEAST.

I really have a feeling the one object I'm missing is in the Rocky Lands and if not that, then its the indentions.

I had that same felling 'till the end and I got it anyway, breaking everything by myself on the Cave stage, oddly.

If someone could make an indepth guide to what object is what on the Rocky Lands map then that would help not just me but so many others. The descriptions in this guide for Rocky Lands don't really help though I can't say I blame you, not like I could figure out how to point something out when everything looks the same. Still, with object names that vague I can't really do anything with it.

I know, it was kinda like playing tetris to figure how to describe those thing. They look all the same! I would like to make a video guide or picture at least but i've no video card. But I give you a hint. Go train first, you'll memorize the locations quit easily and you'll get my references, that's what I've done.

One final question: What do you mean by "Mountain Breakable Spot"? There are two large plateaus in the map, they face each other, and they both have nothing destructible on them from what I can tell. Hopefully you know which things I'm talking about. They're basically what's encasing the rest of the map. If that's where it is then it most definitely is the piece I'm missing because I can't find anything there. I'm probably missing more than that though :/

Breakable spot is when you have an unbreakable mountain that has some spot that are breakable, normally on the main mountain of that map (Namek and King Kai's Planet). The Rocky Land one is near the invisible barrier NW, I think, when you start the fight.

Great guide by the way.

Answers in bold. Also, my Rocky Land list as some flaws most likely because all look the same and sometimes you can't tell if that single rock was there or if it was the base of another rock

Edited by Cloud AC

48hs + destroying rocks and nothing :confused: :(:(:(

Did you follow the notes he had at the top

Notes:

- You need to break every object by yourself, the objects your opponent break do not count.

- You need to break the top objects first to make them count. Eg. If you have a tree on top a breakable floor, break the tree first than the floor or it only counts the floor. The same goes for building or rocky formations.

- Assuming indents count, they can be smashed up to 3 times, but you don't need to hit them that many times if they are already smashed 1,2 or 3 times.

In that last question I was actually asking what do you mean by that specific item, like, which piece are you talking about?

For which stage ? I see a Mountain Breakable Spot for Supreme Kai World , Namek and Rocky Mountains

Can this trophy be unlocked by doing 1p vs CPU and 1p vs 2p Versus matches, or is it just in single player mode?

It says in the trophy description 1P vs CPU versus mode

Ah, I see. I wasn't specific. My bad completely.

I'm talking about the Rocky Lands Map.

Alright i may not be entirely sure where this mountain breakable spot is since i basically stopped playing Raging Blast since my 1000 , but i think its talking about the breakable mountain piece on the ... left most edge i think ? Its on the very top of the rock formation

that or its a random breakable if your dashing around the edge of the field edge the walls

My memories bad right now, ill wait to see if im correct from Cloud AC's reply

Well I definitely have destroyed those....so that would mean that I've finished the level. So either I'm missing something from Namek or I need to do the impacts.

Setsuna, did you perform the impacts? I found another guide similar to this on gamefaqs where the guy claimed he only impacted the ground three times on each level and got the achievement. I've performed the impacts 3 times in certain places but its so hard to position your opponent correctly to get them.

So, this would mean that either

A) You have to destroy every object in the game in one sitting

B) You have to destroy every object in each level in one fight.

This achievement is all luck and patience, it really is.

Well I definitely have destroyed those....so that would mean that I've finished the level. So either I'm missing something from Namek or I need to do the impacts.

Setsuna, did you perform the impacts? I found another guide similar to this on gamefaqs where the guy claimed he only impacted the ground three times on each level and got the achievement. I've performed the impacts 3 times in certain places but its so hard to position your opponent correctly to get them.

So, this would mean that either

A) You have to destroy every object in the game in one sitting

B) You have to destroy every object in each level in one fight.

This achievement is all luck and patience, it really is.

The ground indents , i did ...

Its weird how Bandai Namco cant keep a straight answer with us , multiple people have messages them and they have difference answers regarding the same topic

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/dragon-ball-raging-blast/30203-hidden-destructibles-all-ruined-help-3.html

post 26 - 30

Yeah i understand it is pretty hard to position where you need to , it took me a while to measure out the distance for me to get into the ground indent again. If your having trouble still later on , try positioning yourself infront of the indent maybe a boulder or 2 of length away and wait for the CPU to come in your face in front of the indent and then hard smash him up and continue you into a pursuit attacks until it heads with you smashing him into the ground

And as for destroying everything in one fight im not entirely sure , i just believed what Namco Bandai sent me and continued on , once i got my achievement i didnt look around me at all , i sent a MTAF out of happiness and then went to bed But since everyones story right now is that they all got it AFTER destroying everything in there level , im going to safely assume it will unlock after destroying everything in the level regardless if you destroyed it already if you have everything in the game destroyed

argggg , Namco Bandai is just so horrible in there answers , im grateful that they reply to help aid us , but it doesnt help with the answers are all different. This achievement/trophy is as you said luck and ALOT of patience , but i was able to encourage Cloud to continue until he got it , maybe ill have that same affect on you :] Just keep trying , be one of the few ...

@ DarkZero EX

As I said before, the Rocky Land Guide is kanda redondant because everything looks the same but I'll help you out. From those unbreakable mountains, I'm grouped the objects into two types: Ledges, the pointy horizontal rock structures (I think that one Setsuna said is one of these), and those breakable spots (didn't know what to call those) that are large breakable portions of the unbreakable mountain that are destructable. I think that the breakable spots is more or less under the higher ledge in this stage, the one Setsuna talked about at post #12.

I've send a letter to bandai to and this was my answer

RE: all ruined‏

Van: Vilma Valdez (vvaldez@namcobandaigames.com) namens support (support@namcobandaigames.com)

Verzonden: woensdag 16 december 2009 18:27:45

Aan: :whistle:

Thank you for contacting Namco Bandai's Customer Support Department.

The "All Ruined" Achievement/Trophy takes time and incredible diligence. You must be responsible for the damage done to the objects. It won't count if you knock the CPU into an destructible object. If a CPU destroys an objects that you didn't destroy, you will need to replay that stage and destroy that objects yourself in order for it to counts towards the achievement/trophy. Once you destroy all the objects in the level, you can either defeat your opponent and finish the round or simply leave the match. Either way, it will counts towards the achievement/trophy. This MUST be completed in 1P vs.... CPU battle in order for it to count towards the achievement. Keep at it!

Additionally, impacts do not counts towards the trophy. All of the necessary objects needed for the trophy will be within the confines of the levels. One thing that you should make sure to destroy are the floors in the Cell games and World Tournament levels. They DO become destroyed so make sure you destroy all of them for the trophy.

Please feel free to contact us again in the future as the need arises.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2009 4:08 PM

To: support

Subject: all ruined

hello i have a few question about the all ruined tropy

1 i know that crashes don't call but those the impact count (some people say that the impact count and some people say the didn't count)

2 if you smash or trow your enemie to a rock or something does it count to

3 if there is a tree on a rock do you need to destroy the tree first

4 i knew some people who send a mail to namcobandai before with diffrent answers how can that be

thank you for your time

p.s. im not english so there could be some faults in it

This will be really helpful to get the trophy.

Thanks a lot for making it.

BTW,Can you put some videos ?

Quote from the beginning of the thread

I'm not posting any videos or screenshots because I don't have any video card and filming my TV would mess up everything.

I got it!

I was just dashing around in the Supreme Kai world and hit a small boulder(that just happened to be the last object on the map aside from the impacts) and I noticed it lagged for a second and it popped.

Finaaaalllly

Major congrats xD I remember when mine lagged for the second ... i thought it froze i was like "Im going to bed now ..." and then bleep boop "All Ruined" and then right after "100& Complete"

I know your a member of x360a ... so brag to your hearts content cause im not sure if anyone else there got there All Ruined yet except for you

I hope you now understand how random this achievement is now , Ever since i got 1000 , everyone started messaging me nonstop (My old GT was AdventCruz) however its hard to pin point a solution to such a confusing task.

I've send a letter to bandai to and this was my answer

RE: all ruined‏

Van: Vilma Valdez (vvaldez@namcobandaigames.com) namens support (support@namcobandaigames.com)

Verzonden: woensdag 16 december 2009 18:27:45

Aan: :whistle:

Thank you for contacting Namco Bandai's Customer Support Department.

The "All Ruined" Achievement/Trophy takes time and incredible diligence. You must be responsible for the damage done to the objects. It won't count if you knock the CPU into an destructible object. If a CPU destroys an objects that you didn't destroy, you will need to replay that stage and destroy that objects yourself in order for it to counts towards the achievement/trophy. Once you destroy all the objects in the level, you can either defeat your opponent and finish the round or simply leave the match. Either way, it will counts towards the achievement/trophy. This MUST be completed in 1P vs.... CPU battle in order for it to count towards the achievement. Keep at it!

Additionally, impacts do not counts towards the trophy. All of the necessary objects needed for the trophy will be within the confines of the levels. One thing that you should make sure to destroy are the floors in the Cell games and World Tournament levels. They DO become destroyed so make sure you destroy all of them for the trophy.

Please feel free to contact us again in the future as the need arises.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2009 4:08 PM

To: support

Subject: all ruined

hello i have a few question about the all ruined tropy

1 i know that crashes don't call but those the impact count (some people say that the impact count and some people say the didn't count)

2 if you smash or trow your enemie to a rock or something does it count to

3 if there is a tree on a rock do you need to destroy the tree first

4 i knew some people who send a mail to namcobandai before with diffrent answers how can that be

thank you for your time

p.s. im not english so there could be some faults in it

Reading the message it still doesnt seem like its a clear cut answer anymore especially when most individual players have come to conclusions or assumptions such as

We HAVE to destroy everything from top to bottom (if something like a tree it on top)

That Ground indents DO count , Bandai Namco gave us a yes and a no for this so its better to be safe to sorry ... i mean you have nothing else to lose .. might as well

Also that we have to destroy everything in the field for it to finally pop up regardless if we already destroyed them all before , it seems thats how its been with everyone so far probably me as well (i didnt look around the stage after i got my achievement)

@Setsuna:

Well bragging really isn't my thing. I'll try to help them out over there though.

I remember you as well, you haven't been there in a while. You made great guides too, what happened?

Also, I sent bandai namco an email and this is the response:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3496/23642407.png

I personally didn't finish the indents. I forgot to mention that. Though to be perfectly safe, I'd do them anyways.

EDIT: Also, they're totally macroing us, just saying

Edited by DarkZero EX

@Setsuna:

Well bragging really isn't my thing. I'll try to help them out over there though.

I remember you as well, you haven't been there in a while. You made great guides too, what happened?

Also, I sent bandai namco an email and this is the response:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3496/23642407.png

I personally didn't finish the indents. I forgot to mention that. Though to be perfectly safe, I'd do them anyways.

EDIT: Also, they're totally macroing us, just saying

Ahaha , yeah i know i was just kidding, but now you can give insight since you have the achievement now :] Banned ... ill PM you the details if youd like

I read it ... and i feel as if they have like an automated answer system now and once a new question occurs they just add to it -_-

EDIT: On an off topic note , DarkZero EX i saw your name in the Blazblue network list earlier i think ... i tried challenging you but it seems someone beat me too it xD

Edited by Setsuna

Ahaha , yeah i know i was just kidding, but now you can give insight since you have the achievement now :] Banned ... ill PM you the details if youd like

I read it ... and i feel as if they have like an automated answer system now and once a new question occurs they just add to it -_-

EDIT: On an off topic note , DarkZero EX i saw your name in the Blazblue network list earlier i think ... i tried challenging you but it seems someone beat me too it xD

Well you don't have to. Not going to pry. Really sucks though.

Yeah I'm playing Blazblue right now lol

You should send me a friend request. Wasn't your GT like Advent Cruz or something?

i just got it in the cave stage thanks to your guide i used i nice trick

i used piccolo i used his Paralyze Beam and i used custom opponent paralyze time up S & opponent paralyze time up M to paralyze videl longer and take my time to destroy Object :D

fainaly im happy now i need only the online ones for the platinum :applause:

i just got it in the cave stage thanks to your guide i used i nice trick

i used piccolo i used his Paralyze Beam and i used custom opponent paralyze time up S & opponent paralyze time up M to paralyze videl longer and take my time to destroy Object :D

fainaly im happy now i need only the online ones for the platinum :applause:

Im glad you got the trophy without any real aggravation opposed to most of us who were messaging Namco Bandai left and right xD

• Cloud AC changed the title to "All Ruined" Trophy Object Guide