XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 12-04-2009, 06:49 AM   #1
zer0

Question Unlock all 3 spirit bombs?

Does anyone know how to unlock all 3 spirit bombs for Goku I need help getting them? Are they even unlockable?
zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:34 PM   #2
Setsuna

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0 View Post
Does anyone know how to unlock all 3 spirit bombs for Goku I need help getting them? Are they even unlockable?
I forgot where theyre all unlocked , but i think theres one in the World Tournaments after winning one of the settings multiple times his spirit bomb should become one of the prizes ... but thats a guess ... its a been a while since i did it myself

If you need to contact me please send me a tweet, I might see it. @Tsuntenshi
Setsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:49 AM   #3
duck360

Send a message via MSN to duck360

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Silver   Silver Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna F Seiei View Post
I forgot where theyre all unlocked , but i think theres one in the World Tournaments after winning one of the settings multiple times his spirit bomb should become one of the prizes ... but thats a guess ... its a been a while since i did it myself
im only missing one super attack for the trophy i have goku spirit bomb
and super spirit bomb

im done with the world tournaments they just gime me D point now please try to remmember how did you get it

Like me in Facebook
What makes a great Trophy Hunter? 1- Having good amount of . 2- Not all of your are easy ones and must have lots of 9-10 difficutly . 3- Having 90%+ completion. 4- You enjoy collecting them.
duck360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:12 AM   #4
duck360

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Silver   Silver Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission

ok i just got it
ther is 3 type of sprit bomb
1- spirit bomb
2- larg spirit bomb
3-super spirit bomb

to unlock larg spirit bomb you need to place item name bit of spirit you get this item from World Tournaments

for super spirit bomb you need place item everyone's spirit i think you get this item from the fainal fight in majin buu saga

hope this help

Like me in Facebook
What makes a great Trophy Hunter? 1- Having good amount of . 2- Not all of your are easy ones and must have lots of 9-10 difficutly . 3- Having 90%+ completion. 4- You enjoy collecting them.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:23 PM   #5
Setsuna

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck360 View Post
im only missing one super attack for the trophy i have goku spirit bomb
and super spirit bomb

im done with the world tournaments they just gime me D point now please try to remmember how did you get it
Quote:
ok i just got it
ther is 3 type of sprit bomb
1- spirit bomb
2- larg spirit bomb
3-super spirit bomb

to unlock larg spirit bomb you need to place item name bit of spirit you get this item from World Tournaments

for super spirit bomb you need place item everyone's spirit i think you get this item from the fainal fight in majin buu saga

hope this help
ahah and you said you did all of the World Tournaments ... LIES I SAY! xD

but just so you know , the extra supers arent needed for the item collector trophy , only the items you use when you customize the actual deck

Old 12-05-2009, 06:00 PM   #6
duck360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna F Seiei View Post
ahah and you said you did all of the World Tournaments ... LIES I SAY! xD

but just so you know , the extra supers arent needed for the item collector trophy , only the items you use when you customize the actual deck

lool didint know i have to put the item i though its like the other moves

Like me in Facebook
Old 12-06-2009, 12:25 AM   #7
Setsuna

Quote:
lool didint know i have to put the item i though its like the other moves
ahaha its not , so it just saves us a same amount of time x]

Tags
dragonball, dragonball raging blast, goku, raging blast, spirit bomb