Does anyone know how to unlock all 3 spirit bombs for Goku I need help getting them? Are they even unlockable?:confused:

I forgot where theyre all unlocked , but i think theres one in the World Tournaments after winning one of the settings multiple times his spirit bomb should become one of the prizes ... but thats a guess ... its a been a while since i did it myself

I forgot where theyre all unlocked , but i think theres one in the World Tournaments after winning one of the settings multiple times his spirit bomb should become one of the prizes ... but thats a guess ... its a been a while since i did it myself

im only missing one super attack for the trophy i have goku spirit bomb

and super spirit bomb

im done with the world tournaments they just gime me D point now please try to remmember how did you get it

ok i just got it

ther is 3 type of sprit bomb

1- spirit bomb

2- larg spirit bomb

3-super spirit bomb

to unlock larg spirit bomb you need to place item name bit of spirit you get this item from World Tournaments

for super spirit bomb you need place item everyone's spirit i think you get this item from the fainal fight in majin buu saga

hope this help

im only missing one super attack for the trophy i have goku spirit bomb

and super spirit bomb

im done with the world tournaments they just gime me D point now please try to remmember how did you get it

ok i just got it

ther is 3 type of sprit bomb

1- spirit bomb

2- larg spirit bomb

3-super spirit bomb

to unlock larg spirit bomb you need to place item name bit of spirit you get this item from World Tournaments

for super spirit bomb you need place item everyone's spirit i think you get this item from the fainal fight in majin buu saga

hope this help

ahah and you said you did all of the World Tournaments ... LIES I SAY! xD

but just so you know , the extra supers arent needed for the item collector trophy , only the items you use when you customize the actual deck