Battle Bonus Complete Strategies

Setsuna

Post any tactics you have for Battle Bonus Complete in this thread

For Battle Bonus complete you must complete all of details shown after you finish a session of Score Attack.

(Im not familiar with the PS3 movesets , i compared them with the 360 controls , if there is any errors please notify me)

Ultimate Attack

• :r3:

Super Attack

• Left, Right , Down or Up with :rs:

Signature Skills

• :circle:

Charge Attack: Max

• Charge :square:

Charge Attack: Snap

• Charge :square: and release right as your character starts to blink

Pursuit Attack: 2

• :square: as your opponent is hit with a charge attack

Smash Attack: 1

• :square:,:triangle:

Smash Attack: 2

• :square:,:square:,:triangle:

Smash Attack: 3

• :square:,:square:,:square:,:triangle:

Smash Attack: 4

• :square:,:square:,:square:,:square:,:triangle:

Smash Attack: High

• :square:, Up :ls:+:triangle:

Smash Attack: Low

• :square:, Down :ls:+:triangle:

Air Combos

• :square:, Up :ls:+:triangle:, (repeatedly 4x :square:)

Charge Ki Blast

• Hold :triangle:

Throws

• :r1:+ :circle:

Knockdown Attacks

• Down :ls: + Throw Command

Guard Cancels

• For this you can do a Charge:Max on a guarding opponent, Rush Supers and Dashing into them works as well

First Attack

• Simply be the first to do damage to your opponent in the match

Throw Evasion

• :r1: just before an opponents throw makes contact with you

Super Ki Deflect

• Left or Right with :rs: just before the super attack hits you

Ki Deflect

• :r1: before a ki blast hits you

High Tension!

• Hold :down: until its fully charges

Shot Exchange Victories

Blow Exchange Victories

10 & 30 Hits

10,000 - 30,000 Damage

• This is dependent on the character you use on how you can perform these

Crash

• Throw Command when it indicates CRASH on above your health bar when next to a crashable wall

If these are all done correctly in one match your details section should look just like this

Picture Credit: CapnSmite - Amazing Job being the first to legitly get Battle Bonus Complete (To my knowledge)

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i282/capnsmite/BBC01.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i282/capnsmite/BBC02.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i282/capnsmite/BBC03.jpg

Edited by Setsuna

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SetsunaFSeiei Strategy

Credit goes to Capnsmite's original tactic that he posted here.

Characters

Goku(Whom you will play as)

Custom Deck:

• Everyone's Spirit
    • Turns Spirit Bomb into Super Spirit Bomb (Goku Only)

[*]Random Throw Evasion

• Randomly lets you automatically cancel a throw

[*]Challenge to the Strong

• Powers up melee and Ultimate Attacks against opponents with more attack power than you

[*]Shot Exchange Advantage

• In Shot Exchange , enhances the effect of rotating

[*]Random Ki Blast Deflect

• Random Chance of deflecting a Ki Blast

[*]Ki Blast Attack Rate Up

• Launches one extra ki blast in Rush Mode

[*]Ultimate Attack Power Up M

• Enhances the power of Ultimate Attacks

[*]Ultimate Attack Power Up L

• Enhances the power of Ultimate Attacks a great deal

[*]Rush Blast Speed Up

• Speeds up ki blasts

[*]Defense Up M

• Raises Defense

[*]Defense Up S

• Raises Defense alittle

Instead of Defense up M i could have equipped Blow Exchange Advantage , however you dont want the risk of dying before you complete Score Attack. The constant random deflects helps reduce the effort you have to put it and the timing as well

Custom Supers:

Up - x20 Kaioken Kamehameha

Left - Meteor Combination

Down - Meteor Combination

Right - Gives Me Energy!

Legendary Super Saiyan Broly (Opponent)

Custom Deck:

• Recoome Type
    • Gifted in throws

[*]Air Ki Auto-Recover

• Automatically refills ki when in the air

[*]Super Dash Secrets

• Makes Super Dashing cost you no ki

[*]Ground Ki Auto-Recover

• Automatically refills ki when on the ground

[*]Ki Charge Speed Up

• Speeds up the time it takes to charge ki

[*]Reduce Charge Time

• Reduces the time required to charge up attacks to max

Custom Supers:

Up and Left - Eraser Cannon

Down and Right - Gigantic Hammer

The reason behind the "Reduce Charge time" is the hope that it conflicted with "Challenge to the strong" on Goku. Broly recovers Ki REALLY SLOW so i equipped him with anything to help reduce the amount he uses and the amount he gains as well

Stage: Caves

Tactic:

The first thing you want to do is get First Attack out of the way, once thats done go for your 30 Hits with Goku, 6 Ki Blast , 5 Rush Punch's and then use Meteor Combination. Doing this rids you have Super Attack as well. Next i got 30,000 damage out of the way , Use Give me Energy! 3 times and then i charged my Ki all the way for High Tension! and give me some time , dash behind Broly, rush punch him into a Charge Attack: Low and then once hes been hit immediately use Super Spirit Bomb which counts for your Ultimate Attack

From here perform the remainder as fast as you can in whatever order however leave the following for last:

• Super Ki Deflect
  • Shot and Blow Exchange
  • Throw Evasion

This step is luck dependant. Go up to broly and just hug on him , wait for him to attempt to grab you , dont be alerted if he tries to use Gigantic Hammer , if your lucky you can cancel it which will count as a Throw Evasion

Once thats done keep a large distance away from him and watch his movements , if hes about to super dash to you then super dash back for your Blow Exchange

Once he does a Eraser Cannon , use x20 Kaioken Kamehameha

Finally after his first Eraser Cannon , just to super deflect the next which IMO is the hardest part about all of this , if you can pull all that off then congrats you now have Battle Bonus Complete

Edited by Setsuna

hey, change X for square b/c u attack in square.

plus do u have any tips for guard cancel or how ever is called?

That ones pretty random as well , if you ever see the opponent pull up his guard then just meteor combination , if he really was guarding then it shouldnt be canceled from the rush

Not sure. Don't you have to press X after you do a Smash Attack: High and before you tap square to do an Air Combo? I'm not sure but that's what I always do.

Anyway, thanks for putting this up. I just need to do a few more things and then I will have my platinum as well :)

Edited by Janszoon

Not sure. Don't you have to press X after you do a Smash Attack: High and before you tap square to do an Air Combo? I'm not sure but that's what I always do.

Anyway, thanks for putting this up. I just need to do a few more things and then I will have my platinum as well :)

Its Y on the 360 controller so i supposed since Triangle is in the same spot it would be the same o.o , you wanna double check see if Triangle is something different ?

No problem , since this might be my last guide ever i want it to be one of the best

can someon e help me on this plz

What do you need help with exactly ?

Its Y on the 360 controller so i supposed since Triangle is in the same spot it would be the same o.o , you wanna double check see if Triangle is something different ?

No problem , since this might be my last guide ever i want it to be one of the best

What do you need help with exactly ?

he does't block for i can do guard break -_-

Checked it and I was wrong. The controls are the same as you have described in the guide.

thats good then :] Now i wonder what else could i do to improve it ?

I guess some more strategies. Since I haven't Goku's Meteor Combination (while I have done all the missions in the story mode and every 8 and 16 player tournaments), this strategy was pretty useless for me.

I guess some more strategies. Since I haven't Goku's Meteor Combination (while I have done all the missions in the story mode and every 8 and 16 player tournaments), this strategy was pretty useless for me.

Well you get the move from one of Sherons wishes , and the whole point of the thread is so other users can post their own tactics ... i should probably put that in the orginal post shouldnt i xD

did any 1 got this

Yes, I got it thanks to this guide. The hardest part is the guard cancel because the computer seldom blocks and I couldn't complete the battle bonus many times because of that.

I got the guard cancel by using the Meteor Combination and the computer blocked at that moment, but I was lucky. Maybe if we do many Meteor Combinations in a row, and wait a little moment next to the opponent before using the Super Attack, he'll block...

I have another 30-hit combo that's easier: smash attack 3, smash attack 4, Meteor Combination.

For the 30,000 damage, I use Give me Energy! 3 times, charge my ki all the way for High tension and: smash attack 3, smash attack 4, Super Spirit Bomb.

And I used the island stage (not Namek) that is wider and where we have a better visibility. I don't see anything in the caves.

What I generally do at the beginning of the fight : Charge Attack: Low, knockdown attack, I go next to the wall for a crash, wait for the computer, crash him, charge ki blast, charge attack: snap, charge attack: max, 30-hit combo, I often eject the opponent in the water afterwards and I stay on the ground, when I see he's dashing (with his ki gauge quickly decreasing), I also dash for a blow-exchange. Then I do all the things I need to do, and finish in the air and wait for his fireballs. But the computer doesn't always do the same thing...

Edited by DataIsKing

I've now been able to get almost everything, but the only thing I am missing is the guard cancel it seems I can never get the opponent to guard . So is there a way to get the opponent to guard more?

Honestly i couldnt tell you , Spam Meteor Combination (if your using the Goku Tactic) and if your lucky one of those times he might get up blocking right away. I hate it when things depend on your CPU opponent xP