XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-08-2010, 08:23 AM   #11
DBZ0wnz

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

The Trophies look tricky but i've played all other ones on ps2, so this really shouldn't be much different right...?

^ Click ^
DBZ0wnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:11 PM   #12
cargochaos

I have been reading through this forum and reading through the many guides to help me with my PS3 trophies, so I thought I'd sign up and actually thank you all for making these guides. They helped me ALOT. Good job.
cargochaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:35 PM   #13
Smoove187

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Road Map Submitter   1,000 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZ0wnz View Post
The Trophies look tricky but i've played all other ones on ps2, so this really shouldn't be much different right...?
not much of a different.. only has Budokai and Tenkaichi put together..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cargochaos View Post
I have been reading through this forum and reading through the many guides to help me with my PS3 trophies, so I thought I'd sign up and actually thank you all for making these guides. They helped me ALOT. Good job.
thanks, glad it could help you out.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:55 AM   #14
F4r0_Atak

Send a message via Yahoo to F4r0_Atak

I just have one question regarding the Battle Crazy trophy... do I have to win 100 battles in a row? cause I know I've done the Fought As All Characters and All Ruined trophies, and as far as I know, I must have won about 70 battles using all of the characters and about 20~30 battles while doing the All Ruined trophy, but on different days. Is it possible that the battles can't be added over the total if I do it on several days?

"Never been better!! I know what I'm gonna do with my life, because designing new characters always been my dream and I'm still working on some original characters with their background stories."

F4r0_Atak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #15
Smoove187

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Road Map Submitter   1,000 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4r0_Atak View Post
I just have one question regarding the Battle Crazy trophy... do I have to win 100 battles in a row? cause I know I've done the Fought As All Characters and All Ruined trophies, and as far as I know, I must have won about 70 battles using all of the characters and about 20~30 battles while doing the All Ruined trophy, but on different days. Is it possible that the battles can't be added over the total if I do it on several days?
no they don't have to be 100 wins in a row, just total. and the battles can be added over the total. if you win 10 battles today and you win 10 more a few days later, you'll have a total of 20.. it won't start over.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:10 AM   #16
CarrionRoc

Anyone know if the character DLC affects the Character Collector trophy?
CarrionRoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:57 AM   #17
Play38

Send a message via MSN to Play38

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrionRoc View Post
Anyone know if the character DLC affects the Character Collector trophy?
Nop,the DLC characters do not affect the collector trophy [p.s you can get with the DLC characters trophies as well]

Platinums:
Little Big Planet, Dragon Ball : Raging Blast , R&C A Crack In Time, Sonic Unleashed, Heavy Rain, Dragon Ball : Raging Blast 2 , L.A Noire , Sly Cooper 1-3 , Sonic Generations, Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi, Lollipop Chainsaw, Rayman Origins, Sly 4, R&C 1-3, R&C Into The Nexus

100% games:
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1&2
Play38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:07 PM   #18
SteelBogus

if anyone is curious, you can get the limitbreaker trophy the 1st time around. when i first started playing i played on hard. i didn't realize i had to replay them for the stars. but when i finished all the levels on hard when not going for stars it unlocked the trophy
Old 05-25-2010, 03:34 AM   #19
schnorbi

ty dude for your great guide ^^
another platinum in my collection
schnorbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:15 AM   #20
Tigas

Great guide, thanks.
Tigas is offline   Reply With Quote