Traveller Trophy Guide - All areas

ZOLANTON

Traveller Trophy Guide

I have noticed that many people have trouble with this trophy as they have followed lists and lists and they ended in having missing a few locations. So I decided to present my list with which I got the Traveller trophy. If any of the staff finds this thread unnecessary they can lock it. Before we see the location, a few notes first.

NOTES

• I don't think it's much of an importance but I have played this game and got this trophy WITHOUT having any of the patches installed.
  • Any of the DLC locations e.g. Sulcher's Pass are NOT needed for the trophy therefore I won't post them.
  • I will try to put these location in an order which is the most likely you will follow as you play the game
  • Next to some locations I will put a star ( * ) to show you that these areas are missable so you should go there. The areas with no star will certainly be visited as you do the main story. This doesn't mean though that you shouldn't go there as soon as possible.
  • This list will contain a few spoilers.
  • Make sure your MAIN character has at least one point of skill in the stealing section. If you reached a high level go to the Dalish Camp and purchase a book to level up his stealing skills.

Ostagar

1) Korcari Wilds

2) Flemeth's Hut outside

3) Tower of Ishal

4) Flemeth's Hut inside

Lothering

1) Lothering Chantry *

2) Dane's Refuge * Make sure you don't miss them cause after you leave Lothering, the Darkspawn will destroy it, so you can never return.

Ferelden

1) Party Camp

Redcliffe

1) Redcliffe Village

2) Chantry

3) Smithy/Blacksmith

4) Dwyn's House

5) Kaitlyn's House 1st floor *

6) Kaitlyn's House 2nd floor * Go to the chantry to enable a quest in this house.

7) General Store

8) House * Pass a wooden bridge for this.

9) Tavern *

10) Windmill

11) Redcliffe Castle-Dungeons.

12) Redcliffe Castle-Main floor

13) Redcliffe Castle-Basement

14) Redcliffe Castle-Courtyard

15) Redcliffe Castle-2nd floor. You can kill Conor if you want you will still get the trophy.

Lake Calenhad Docks

1) The Spoiled Princess Tavern

Circle Tower

Note for this region: Sorry if I missed a floor :p The point is you WILL go through all of them

1) 1st floor

2) 2nd floor

3) 3rd floor

4) The Fade (Pentagon portion of the puzzle)

a) The Raw Fade

b) Darkspawn Invasion

c) Templar's Nightmare

d) Burning Tower

e) Mage Asunder

5) The Fade (Outer portion of the puzzle) * There are three Nightmare areas here. Make sure you don't go to the center of the puzzle before entering all 3 of these.

6) The Fade-Inner Sanctum

7) 4th floor

Ferelden (Part 2)

2) Refugees * You must activate the Side-quest "Desperate Haven" from the Redcliffe Chantry board

3) Caravan * You must activate the Side-quest "Caravan Down" from the Redcliffe Chantry board

Denerim (Part 1)

1) Market District

2) Brother Genitivi's House

Haven

1) House * This is to the left as you enter the town.

2) Village Store * Watch out for this as there isn't a sign in the map for this.

3) Chantry

4) Ruined Temple

5) Wyrming's Lair

6) Mountaintop

7) Trials (Urn of Sacred Ashes place)

Frostback Mountains

1) Orzammar

2) Hall of Heroes

3) Orzammar Commons

4) Janar Armorer's

5) Tapster's Tavern

6) Proving Grounds

7) Diamond Quarters

8) Harrowomont's Estate

9) Royal Palace

10) Public of Assembly

11) Shaperate *

12) Dust Town

13) Alimar's Emporium *

14) Slums House

15) Jarvia's/Gangster Hideout

16) Deep Roads

17) Aeducan Thaig * It can be missed because the Cairidin's Cross is available and you don't need this to procceed with the mission. So visit it once you enter the Deep Roads.

18) Cairidin's Cross

19) Ortan Thaig

20) The Dead Trenches

21) Anvil of the Void

22) Figor's Import * It's in the Orzammar Commons and unlocks only after finishing the A Paragon of Her Kind mission.

Brecilian Forest/Outskirts

1) Dalish Camp

2) East Brecilian Forest

3) West Brecilian Forest

4) The Elven Ruins-Upper level

5) The Elven Ruins-Lower level

6) Werewolf Lair

Denerim (Part 2)

3) Goldanna's House * After some progress in the game when you speak to Alistair he will tell you about his sister in Denerim. That way you will start his quest. Just go to this location in the Market District. You need to have Alistair in your Party to trigger the event.

4) Marjorlaine's House * After some progress in the game when you will be travelling through Ferelden you will be attacked by assassins. After defeating them you will iniciate Leliana's side-quest. Just go to this location in the Market District. You need to have Leliana in your Party to trigger the event.

5) Blacksmith *

6) Gnarled Noble Tavern

7) Wonder's of Thedas

8) Warehouse

Ferelden (Part 3)

4) Civil War * You must activate the Side-quest "Loghain's Push" from the Denerim Chantry board.

5) Battlefield * You must activate the Side-quest "Brothers and Sons" from the Redcliffe Chantry board.

Denerim (Part 3)

9) Arl of Redcliffe's Estate

10) The Pearl * You can unlock this location either with the Pearls Before Swine side quest or with one of Master Ignacio's quests.

11) Dirty Back Alley * You must activate the Back Alley Justice side quest for this to unlock

12) Rundown Back Streets * See #11

13) Dark Alley * See #11

14) Deserted Building * You'll need to find Ser Friden's corpse and do "The Last Request" side quest. You can find his corpse in the Rundown Back Streets.

15) Arl of Denerim's Estate

a) Exterior

b) Main floor All non-missable. IMPORTANT NOTE Get the Warden's Documents before meeting Riordan. It's in the chest just before meeting him.

c) Basement

16) Warden's Cache * See #15. Afterwards speak to Riordan. It's located inside the Warehouse.

17) Elven Alienage

18) Shop *

19) Valendrian's Home *

20) Apartments

21) Compound

22) Orphanage * Meet Ser Otto in the Elven Alienage to start his mission. After finding the crazy girl, the blood and the dead dog, go talk to him.

23) Royal Palace

Denerim Climax

1) Crushed Gates

2) Market District *

3) Elven Alienage *

4) Royal Palce District

5) Fort Drakon (part 2)

a) Main floor

b) 2nd floor

c) Rooftop (Here you should unlock the trophy.)

OTHER LOCATIONS

These are locations which (thanks to T-I-M-B-O, SIE and Sepher_ha_Mavet) are not needed for the Traveller trophy. All locations are in Denerim except from Kada-Fe which is in the general map of Ferelden. The Fade is in Redcliffe and can be found if you choose to save Conor.

Ransom Drop Location * You must activate the last job of Master Ignacio for this to unlock.

Bann Federal's Estate * You must find Slim Couldry in the Market District to activate the Crime Wave quest. You must be a thief. See NOTES section for details. His last two jobs take place in this location.

K's Hideout * You will unlock this area once you complete all of D's quests in the Gnarled Noble Tavern.

Quaint Hotel * This can be foumd in the Dirty Back Alley. In order to unlock this you must:

a) Find a dead adventurer with a codex entry about an unbound revenant in the ruins where the Urn of Sacred Ashes is.

b) Go to Orzammar and into the tavern to find a nervous adventurer.

Hospice *

Kadan-Fe Mercenaries Hideout * You must activate the Trial of Crows mission and complete its first part for this. In the Market District a boy with a letter will come. After this you will meet Master Ignacio in the Gnarled Noble Tavern. After his first mission you will unlock this area.

Cyrion's House *

The Fade * You must choose to save Connor to enter here. You will return to Redcliffe after the Circle Tower if you choose this option. However it is not necessary since people have confirmed it is not needed.

Orzammar Chantry * For this one you must speak to Brother Burkel who is by the the entrance to Dust Town. Afterwars go to the Shaperate in the Diamond Quarters (see below) to be given the permission. The Chantry will appear in a while.

Fort Drakon (part 1) * You must surrender after you save Queen Anora.

Edited by ZOLANTON

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all listed out in the trophy guide already... not sure if we need another thread for this?

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/dragon-age-origins/28419-dragon-age-origins-trophy-guide-road-map-2.html#post390166

If you think Olsen's list is lacking, please PM him and I'm sure he'd update if something crucial was missing.

Edited by Vyrastas

This is all listed out in the trophy guide already... not sure if we need another thread for this?

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/dragon-age-origins/28419-dragon-age-origins-trophy-guide-road-map-2.html#post390166

If you think Olsen's list is lacking, please PM him and I'm sure he'd update if something crucial was missing.

Yes that's why I made this list cause following the list in the trophy guide didn't unlock the trophy for me. It also wasn't clear enough on how to activate some of the quests needed to go to places like Quaint Hotel. All right I'll PM him.

Edited by ZOLANTON

Do you need to visit all the places in one playthrough, or can you mop up any missed locations on a second run? I know I missed a couple early on but dont want to play the whole game again, DA2 should be with me any day!

Doh just seen you need to do in one playthrough.

Edited by Tez_Tickle

Do you need to visit all the places in one playthrough, or can you mop up any missed locations on a second run? I know I missed a couple early on but dont want to play the whole game again, DA2 should be with me any day!

Doh just seen you need to do in one playthrough.

As the trophy guide says as well all must be visited in one playthrough.

Hoping the Bann Federals estate, part of Slim Couldry's Crime Wave quests in Denerim, are not part of the Traveler trophy. Since I'm playing as a mage, I can't get stealth to unlock the stealth quests, which is the only way to get to Bann Federal's estate (as far as I know).

Hoping the Bann Federals estate, part of Slim Couldry's Crime Wave quests in Denerim, are not part of the Traveler trophy. Since I'm playing as a mage, I can't get stealth to unlock the stealth quests, which is the only way to get to Bann Federal's estate (as far as I know).

Nah I completed the game with this trophy as a mage. As I mentioned in the NOTES section you can just go to the Dalish Camp and purchase a book to level up his stealing skills. It IS possible to go there as a mage. As for your previous question yes it's Wade's Emporium next to Goldanna's house.

Nah I completed the game with this trophy as a mage. As I mentioned in the NOTES section you can just go to the Dalish Camp and purchase a book to level up his stealing skills. It IS possible to go there as a mage. As for your previous question yes it's Wade's Emporium next to Goldanna's house.

Do you know how to get the Stealth/Burglary quests to trigger as a mage? I don't have stealth and don't think a mage can get stealth.

12) Quaint Hotel * This can be foumd in the Dirty Back Alley. In order to unlock this you must:a) Find a dead adventurer with a codex entry about an unbound revenant in the ruins where the Urn of Sacred Ashes is.

b) Go to Orzammar and into the tavern to find a nervous adventurer.

16) Ransom Drop Location * You must activate the last job of Master Ignacio for this to unlock.

17) Bann Federal's Estate * You must find Slim Couldry in the Market District to activate the Crime Wave quest. You must be a thief. See NOTES section for details. His last two jobs take place in this location.

18) K's Hideout * You will unlock this area once you complete all of D's quests in the Gnarled Noble Tavern.

26) Hospice

These ones aren't needed. I got Traveller without any of them. Good list though.

Thank you for these :applause:

One thing though you pass through the Hospice cause it's part of the story. It's where you go to save the elves before the apartments.

Naw you can do the Alienage without going through the Hospice. If you walk behind it and go into the Apartments and talk to the slaver at the end he will pack up and leave and you won't even be able to get into the Hospice after that. I remember cuz I did that before going into the Hospice then after they left I was freaking out because I thought I would'nt get Traveler because I didn't go into the Hospice at all lol

6) Kadan-Fe Mercenaries Hideout * You must activate the Trial of Crows mission and complete its first part for this. In the Market District a boy with a letter will come. After this you will meet Master Ignacio in the Gnarled Noble Tavern. After his first mission you will unlock this area.

this one's not needed.

on my playhthrough i wasn't able to get to this location after rejecting the proposal to join the mercenaries. i actualy gave up the traveler trophy and decided to continue the story and do it on the next one but when i reached the final boss dragon i still got traveler.

I have played as a male human mage because I wanted to have access to the basement and storage room of the Circle Tower. I don't know if they are needed for the trophy if someone can confirm they are not needed I will remove this

i played as a human warrior and i can confirm this one isn't needed aswell, neither morrigan or my max skill lock picking rogue could open it and i still got the trophy.

Edited by SIE

this one's not needed.

on my playhthrough i wasn't able to get to this location after rejecting the proposal to join the mercenaries. i actualy gave up the traveler trophy and decided to continue the story and do it on the next one but when i reached the final boss dragon i still got traveler.

i played as a human warrior and i can confirm this one isn't needed aswell, neither morrigan or my max skill lock picking rogue could open it and i still got the trophy.

Ok thanks for these.

The thread is ready now if you find any mistakes as far as the missable locations are concerned please post it so I can edit it.

Got Traveler last night playing through as an elvaan mage. Thanks for the thread - it was very helpful!

I will confirm you don't need Bann Federals estate from the Slim Couldry's Crime Wave quests in Denerim.

• 4 weeks later...
There is a mistake in deneriim the quest "Brothers and Sons" is not from the chantry board of denerim, its from the chantry board of redcliffe

• Civil War - From the Chantry board in Denerim, "Loghain's Push" side quest.
  • Battlefield - From the Chantry board in Denerim, "Brothers and Sons" side quest.
  • Refugees - From the Chantry board in Redcliffe, "Desperate Haven" side quest.
  • Caravan - From the Chantry board in Redcliffe, "Caravan Down" side quest.
  • Kadan-Fe Mercenaries - From the "Trial of the Crows" side quest. You also need to speak to Ignacio in the Denerim Market. You'll get a note from a boy. Accept the offer and continue from there.

Are you 100% sure? Because even in the trophy guide it says it is in Denerim board. And I'm pretty sure I was extra careful when I made this thread...

19) Cyrion's House isn't needed either. Which is fortunate, as I don't think the location is available to those who haven't played as a city elf...

Thanks BTW, for the guide... I've been working on this trophy for a while and it was really nice to have a checklist to go by.:applause:

Thank you for the information I added it to the first post.

Are you 100% sure? Because even in the trophy guide it says it is in Denerim board. And I'm pretty sure I was extra careful when I made this thread...

Oh yes, Im very sure my brother. I was looking for the quest in the chantry board of denerim while i was reading this thread, and i did not find it at all. So i went to the redciffle chantry board, and i finally found it. Im 100% sure.

• 2 weeks later...

4) Marjorlaine's House * After some progress in the game when you will be travelling through Ferelden you will be attacked by assassins. After defeating them you will iniciate Leliana's side-quest. Just go to this location in the Market District.

I have verified that this location is not needed. I missed the entire Leliana sub-quest on my Elf Mage (Because I got stuck with the notorious bug where if you get her Approval up too high too fast it bypasses the quest and never flags it, as well as never advancing the romance to sexable status) and still got the Traveler trophy on the Rooftop with the Archdemon. Hope this helps ^-^

Edited by DeumRex

Wow this will be a great help!

This traveler trophy is one massive pain for me, have gotten all other trophies.. except this one even though I followed another guide listing 'all' the locations.

I think I'm ready to play through this game now with this guide, again :applause:

Come on traveler trophy.