XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 05-27-2010, 07:50 AM   #1
Gnarly__Dudes

Default Blight-Queller

This will come naturally as you progress through the story. The Darkspawn are your primary enemies. As long as someone in your party kills a Darkspawn, it counts towards this trophy.

"The Darkspawn kills count across all of your playthroughs. There's no need to go out of your way to farm this trophy."

total crap? got way more then 1k darkspawn kills over all my playthoughs
i dont know if this has been posted before.. ive only been playing for 1-2weeks
Old 05-29-2010, 01:38 PM   #2
fize4ever

deleate the game data and saves and disable the network, my master warden poped on 300 kills
fize4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 01:32 AM   #3
Gnarly__Dudes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fize4ever View Post
deleate the game data and saves and disable the network, my master warden poped on 300 kills

lol so your telling me to delete my 6 games and start again? lol?
i really didnt expect a reply like this are you 100% sure mate? im after the 1k kills
Gnarly__Dudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 12:53 AM   #4
sinceri1y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnarly__Dudes View Post
This will come naturally as you progress through the story. The Darkspawn are your primary enemies. As long as someone in your party kills a Darkspawn, it counts towards this trophy.

"The Darkspawn kills count across all of your playthroughs. There's no need to go out of your way to farm this trophy."

total crap? got way more then 1k darkspawn kills over all my playthoughs
i dont know if this has been posted before.. ive only been playing for 1-2weeks
First off, this has definitely been posted before. In fact, this is one of the most common threads to pop up daily on any given Dragon Age forum.

That said, it's a known bug. Some people have no trouble with it, while others have yet to earn it. What the poster above said has been known to work, but it seems a bit extreme and I've heard of much simpler measures. Deleting the game data and playing offline (not deleting your saves, however) seems to be the most commonly effective method.

It's also been theorized that only the kills by the currently controlled character count, so the party kills count isn't a number you can really go on.

My advice would simply be to research everything you can online, and use the method that seems least extreme to you. I, for instance, refuse to delete my save data, because if you have to lose your game for a fucking trophy, then what's the point?
sinceri1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:24 AM   #5
fize4ever

i know what i said was extreme but this method works, if by any chance you saw another working method then please by all means try it, it's not like i wasn't hurt by deleating my 80 hours of gameplay, BUT this trophy got bugged after the patch, also it seemed bugged since i got my master warden at 300+, so yeah you might not need to actually kill 1000 ds
Old 06-01-2010, 04:03 AM   #6
Sketh

Send a message via Yahoo to Sketh

Quote:
Originally Posted by fize4ever View Post
i know what i said was extreme but this method works, if by any chance you saw another working method then please by all means try it, it's not like i wasn't hurt by deleating my 80 hours of gameplay, BUT this trophy got bugged after the patch, also it seemed bugged since i got my master warden at 300+, so yeah you might not need to actually kill 1000 ds
80 hours?you light weight in my first week i had right around 100 hours
Sketh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:40 AM   #7
fize4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketh View Post
80 hours?you light weight in my first week i had right around 100 hours
well i had other games to keep me occupied
Old 06-01-2010, 09:14 PM   #8
Rubbercons

Default read me

dear anyone who's still wondering exactly how blight queller is achieved. listen up!

1. you have to kill the darkspawn with your main character. that's how I did it and that's how it's done.

2. you wanna get blight queller easily? here's how!

SPOILER ALERT!

during the last portion of the game, right after the new king is crowned and you begin your final assault on the darkspawn and the last boss, you'll be confronting tons of darkspawn. awesome! what you wanna do is create a manuel save right after the team splits up, turn off auto-save and use your main character and chop down any darkspawn you come across. if you run out of darkspawn, RELOAD that manuel save and re-do what you did. if you die along the way, just reload the manuel save file and continue destroying darkspawn. trust me, i'm 100% positive you will get the damn trophy because that's how i got mine. and it only took about an hour to go from 500 to 1000. hollah!
Old 06-01-2010, 09:20 PM   #9
Rockets88

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

I don't get methods like this. If you keep reloading a manual save then how does the game keep track of the kills you just made? Surely it will re-load your stats that is on the manual save, which of course will show less kills than what you just made.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:31 PM   #10
Rubbercons

because, for some unknown reason, the darkspawn kills counted towards the trophy do not need to be saved on the records. it's all magically tallied bro! seriosly though, it works. the in-game records are for shit!