XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 05-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #21
sinceri1y

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA-FAST-1 View Post
you can get to it by pressing select, then go into your notebook and arrow over to the right. its the one right before the dlc info. that would make it the second from the right. all the stats are there.
Except it doesn't tell you how many darkspawn your individual members have killed. It only gives you the party count.
sinceri1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:14 PM   #22
JamesSoprano

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrunch061 View Post
You can find out how many darkspawn your party has killed in the "heroic accomplishments" menu. This menu can be accessed at any time - you just need to search through your menus (there are a lot of them - I'm not sure why people say it's only visible at a load screen).

I am with everyone else. There are some weird trophies in this game, but this one was straightforward, and I don't think it's glitched in the least.

also AKA-FAST-1

thanks for help but as sinceri1y said it doesn't show how many Darkspawn each person killed only how many kills each person got but it isn't darkspawn or Bandit or other type of enemies specified.

The only time it shows you how many kills was received is in the party menu i just completed the game and it shows here my party killed 783 Darkspawn but yet i got no trophy as for ( just kills part ) my main character got 859 kills no where in these numbers i got the 500 Dark Spawn kills

if i have to restart over ... i'm going to be quite furious as now i have to delete Saves and get rid of the update as if i was playing again for the first time start too finish ( tho i have to get other characters up too level 20 ) i just wish i could have continues the number to make it higher but it seems i have to start on 0 again
JamesSoprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 03:56 PM   #23
AKA-FAST-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesSoprano View Post
also AKA-FAST-1

thanks for help but as sinceri1y said it doesn't show how many Darkspawn each person killed only how many kills each person got but it isn't darkspawn or Bandit or other type of enemies specified.

The only time it shows you how many kills was received is in the party menu i just completed the game and it shows here my party killed 783 Darkspawn but yet i got no trophy as for ( just kills part ) my main character got 859 kills no where in these numbers i got the 500 Dark Spawn kills

if i have to restart over ... i'm going to be quite furious as now i have to delete Saves and get rid of the update as if i was playing again for the first time start too finish ( tho i have to get other characters up too level 20 ) i just wish i could have continues the number to make it higher but it seems i have to start on 0 again
ok my bad that stat is not there. but dont delete saves just play your next character those kills carry over to you other playthroughs.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:03 PM   #24
Gobstop

Jeez, am I the only one who didnt have issues? I got that trophy like 20 minutes into my second character, I had ~ 800 the first play through. I was surprised to see they carried over. Kinda feel bad for the guys who have trouble
Gobstop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:31 PM   #25
lapetis

It seems that a lot of people were saying that your own player-created character had to get the kill for it to count, but I tested this, and I really didn't like what I found. On a different account, I started an 18 elf mage in Awakening. I didn't kill anything ; I just stayed back and healed. As soon as we got to 97 darkspawn kills, the 1st trophy popped up, for "100 darkspawn kills". Apparently you don't need to kill them personally, but I don't trust these trophies at all, they've been so inconsistent, I have at least 3k+ party kills on my main, and don't forget, I got that trophy when I was fully patched and online. Either way I'm playing offline without updates and DLC.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:10 PM   #26
Riikaz

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Just finally now got my platinum in DA:O. What I did to help this was, I can vouch now that the kills are coming from your "current controlled" character and not neccessarly the "player created" one. I redid the fight for reddcleff castle with lelianna over and over and then it popped. I just had my party stay at the beginning of the stage while I did all the leg work!

---------------------------------

Riikaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 09:32 PM   #27
lapetis

Can anyone confirm that they got this with patch 1.01 and some of the DLC, because all of my saves have DLC on them.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:14 AM   #28
fize4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobstop View Post
Jeez, am I the only one who didnt have issues? I got that trophy like 20 minutes into my second character, I had ~ 800 the first play through. I was surprised to see they carried over. Kinda feel bad for the guys who have trouble
well allow me to say this.
you sir are a VERY lucky person
fize4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:32 PM   #29
j4stringthang

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Well I finally got it. I erased EVERYTHING and started fresh. I had the party hold back and killed everything myself. 451 kills later, PLATINUM.

Platinums (15): Burnout Paradise, Cloudy...Meatballs, Dragon Age, GOW 1, GOW 2, Hasbro FGN, Madden 10, MLB 2k9, MLB the Show 09, NBA Live 10, NCAA 10, NHL 10, Trivial Pursuit, WWE Legends, and sadly Hannah Montana the Movie.

PSN 100% (0):

-Always looking for new boost partners! (Smarter NOT Harder)
j4stringthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:25 AM   #30
iSymphony

God damnit I have the glitch too. I was wondering what are the steps again o.o?
iSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote