Traveller Related Question

Ether999

I've heard that for the Traveller trophy, you need to visit K's hideout, too. Is visiting K's hideout mandatory, or if you take the other route, will you get the trophy if you visit D's hideout?

The reason I ask is, one of D's quests involve me firing an arrow in the forest. And unfortunately, I don't have a shitty enough bow for my main character to equip (20 dex), so I can't do it. Can anyone tell me where I can obtain low level bows later in the game? (lvl19 atm, just before Landsmeet) Because if I don't find one, I'll be forced to do K's line of quests, ending in killing D, and visiting D's hideout, not K's.

I hate this game after 3 complete game I can't unlock, this one, I made two complete game following Location map, no trophy...

Did anyone have a save just before unlocking this on ?

I tired of this game....

A save won't really help you out since it is locked per user. You have to make sure to visit every building and floors in that building. I missed the ignacio quests but did all the dlc quests and got the trophy. I know the dlc isn't required but it might help

doing's K's line of quests help . if you have to backtrack to every location and go into houses and shops. check everywhere plus u also need to do slim's quests cuz he has a mandatory house you have to visit for the trophy. the arl of denerim's estate u have to visit 2 times.

I've just completed a thorough play-through and didn't unlock it either. Very annoying trophy...

EDIT: Okay, I just got this trophy. I was 94% complete when I reached Fort Drakon roof, if that's any help at all. I'm not sure why it didn't unlock the first time, but I was only 91% complete. I gained a mysterious 3% from somewhere, and I did exactly the same thing. Not sure if it's buggy or not.. but don't give up. :)

Edited by Aeth

I got the trophy without any issue too. I went to every location in the guide list, but did not follow the Crows line of quests at all.Make sure you hit both buildings in Haven, both floors in Kaitleyn's house in Redcliffe,the second shop that opens after you choose a king for the dwarves and do the blind templars quest in the alienage so you can get into the orphanage.

I got the trophy without any issue too. I went to every location in the guide list, but did not follow the Crows line of quests at all.Make sure you hit both buildings in Haven, both floors in Kaitleyn's house in Redcliffe,the second shop that opens after you choose a king for the dwarves and do the blind templars quest in the alienage so you can get into the orphanage.

This is new to me:think: Which means it isn't needed:D

I think the list is questionable because I did none of the ignacio quests since I told him to get lost. So the one place that I should have went through via the quest, never happened. I still got the traveler trophy.

I played the DLC so that has to mean something or Ignacio quests are not necessary.

I just completed my second playthrough last night, did not get traveler when I hit the roof of Fort Drakon. First of all I need to know how to check my percentage explored. I have finished the list of locations for the trophy twice. I mean exploring everywhere! Every side quest completed, every location in the Fade, saving that stupid boy from the Fade, all the side locations that can be missed! I am about ready to take the disc, sharpen it and use it to cut my own juggular... Someone please give me some insight!

I just completed my second playthrough last night, did not get traveler when I hit the roof of Fort Drakon. First of all I need to know how to check my percentage explored. I have finished the list of locations for the trophy twice. I mean exploring everywhere! Every side quest completed, every location in the Fade, saving that stupid boy from the Fade, all the side locations that can be missed! I am about ready to take the disc, sharpen it and use it to cut my own juggular... Someone please give me some insight!

It's glitched, lets not waste that perfectly good juggular of yours and pray for a patch.

i finally got the traveler trophy on 2nd playthrough, was so close on first but meh, before landsmeet i was about 78% into exploration, i didn't do connors fade, and i missed the room behind the warehouse in denerim, did a hell of a lot of exploring and quest doing, did d's quest line time i got to the door before the roof of archy i was at 73% and thought i'd missed out 1% as everyone says 94 and enter the room and you have it but 93% is good too ^.^ thank god, wasn't going to try another thorough playthrough it's starting to drag -.-

• 3 weeks later...

im gettin pissed off wth this trophy, i wnt through as a male city elf and had 89% explored when i battled the archdemon, i know that you need to kill the archdemon and go to the palace to get more explored but i did that and finnished wth 94% and no trophy. does anyone know what the percent has to be to get the trophy, or does it actually have to be 100%? Btw does it matter if your main character doesnt go everywhere i.e. when you save Conor in the fade?

To anyone what has the Traveler trophy. I'm at about 18% trophies with:

Complete Ostagar, Complete The Arl of Redcliff, Broken Circle, urn of sacred ashes, Soldier's Peak, and The Golem in Honnleath completed.

I have:

Nature of the beast, paragon of her kind, Anvil of the void, landsmeet left to go. But It says that i've only traveled to about 38% of the locations.

I know that if I go to landsmeet I can't come back. So i'm wondering if, to the best of your knowledge, am I on track to get the trophy? or am I missing something? 38% seems really low.

if I do those quests, and go to:

Denerim:

Warden's Cache (ask Riordan after finding his documents when freeing Anora)

Orphanage in the Alienage

Orzammar:

Proving Grounds (in the Commons)

Shaperate (in the Diamond Quarter)

Janar Armorers

Figor's Imports (Unlocks after choosing the new king)

Final Battle:

Fort Drakon rooftop

Will I be fine?

Edited by jefxfree

To anyone what has the Traveler trophy. I'm at about 18% trophies with:

Complete Ostagar, Complete The Arl of Redcliff, Broken Circle, urn of sacred ashes, Soldier's Peak, and The Golem in Honnleath completed.

I have:

Nature of the beast, paragon of her kind, Anvil of the void, landsmeet left to go. But It says that i've only traveled to about 38% of the locations.

I know that if I go to landsmeet I can't come back. So i'm wondering if, to the best of your knowledge, am I on track to get the trophy? or am I missing something? 38% seems really low.

if I do those quests, and go to:

Denerim:

Warden's Cache (ask Riordan after finding his documents when freeing Anora)

Orphanage in the Alienage

Orzammar:

Proving Grounds (in the Commons)

Shaperate (in the Diamond Quarter)

Janar Armorers

Figor's Imports (Unlocks after choosing the new king)

Final Battle:

Fort Drakon rooftop

Will I be fine?

Just be sure to enter every room and house in every city, you can save before the landsmeet.