Dragon Age Origins DLC

stevenlmiles

Hi Guys,

Wow, not posted on here for a while!

I have recently started playing this again, and am now hooked again, on my second play through. I was just wondering what would work out for the best way for me to get all of the DLC for the game. I bought the game itself about 5 years ago for £18, I want to avoid buying all of the DLC on PSN too. Not looking to spend a fortune either.

Help is much appreciated guys! :)

Get the Ultimate Edition as it's still far cheaper than buying everything separately but make sure you get the fixed version with the working Return to Ostagar DLC on the disc, else you'll have to faff around talking to EA and try to get a code out of them for that DLC.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

Used is a dicey proposition because you could end up with one of the faulty copies so get it new, though you could try Ebay but make sure to check the description or ask the buyer before you start bidding. See here for more info: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/return-to-ostagar/76998-return-ostagar-ultimate-edition-glitch-fix.html

Edited by Terminator
Update.

That's the million dollar quest unfortunately, there is no way of knowing from the box if you have a fixed copy or one of the dodgy originals. Saying that though, if you buy a new copy from a reputable retailer then the odds are you will get one of the good copies because the bad ones should have filtered out of the system by now :think:.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.

Yea, I have all of the free DLC, I am looking to acquire all of the paid-for content. I may just have to wait for them to go into a sale on PSN. No idea, when this could even be though! :(

Awakening is the main DLC I'm after at the moment as it is pretty much a whole game by itself! :)

Get the Ultimate Edition as it's still far cheaper than buying everything separately but make sure you get the fixed version with the working Return to Ostagar DLC on the disc, else you'll have to faff around talking to EA and try to get a code out of them for that DLC.

Yeah, the Ultimate Edition has every DLC released for Origins. I would advise downloading each DLC before starting the main game as well. This way you can avoid the Darkspawn reset counter glitch. :)

• 3 months later...

I'm hoping that since this game is confirmed part of the free PlayStation + games that they'll have another DLC sale.

Otherwise, from what Terminator is saying the Ultimate Edition is still the way to go. New is going for $20-23 on Amazon and the Awakening DLC in the PS store is only sold in a combo for $19.99 which includes DA:O as well.