Question About Plat in 1 Playthrough

dreamingtree41

I am not interested in achieving 100% of the trophies, nor completing all of the DLCs, just the Plat.

- I noticed on the Plat Road map that it is possible to Plat this game in 1 play and a little of a 2nd playthrough to achieve 1 trophy, plus starting 2 new games on with what appears is DLC.

- Please correct me if I am wrong, but it appears that you have to buy 2 DLCs, Awakening and The Golem. Is this correct? If so, isn't there an edition that has the Awakening included in it? If not, about how much will these 2 DLCs cost?

- Also, it mentioned about saving at key/strategic positions; if so, then where I am suppose to save?

- Is there any other advice that someone could give other than what is in the paragraph on the Roadmap. Are there any other detailed guides or videos that show how to achieve the Plat in "roughly" 1 play through?

I can answer some of your questions, but not all.

You don't have to buy either Awakening or The Stone Prisoner to get the platinum, but Shale is really useful. The Ultimate Edition is the way to go if you want it, though. All the DLC is on disc, so you don't need a code or anything. It can save you a little time, but you'll still have to play through all six origin stories to get the plat, but they take 1-2 hours at most.

You can usually tell when it's a good idea to save since it quicksaves.

Using two files to get the platinum, so can't help ya there

• 1 month later...
how is it possible to do a 1 playthough platinum if Alistair leaves during the recruiter trophy when you recruit Loghain?

The trophy doesn't just refer to who you currently have recruited but who you have previously recruited, Allistar can't be missed so he's just another tick box towards unlocking the recruiter trophy.