What exploits does this game have?

BrakoV5

Hi everyone,

On 360 I completed this soooooo many times. On my first PS3 back in 2010 I then completed it again.

I've just got the game and for my first playthrough I might do it completely legit, but for the next couple of playthroughs it will be mostly about the story and getting through combat as easy as possible.

I remember something about a gold exploit but thats not really required. Are there any other exploits that can come in handy for this game?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hm guess i'm doing something wrong then, i'll keep trying :). I did do the money / exp glitch in Lothering without any problems.

Here are my steps if you'd like to give them a go.

0. Save your game (don't want to loose that expensive weapon).

1. Enter your inventory screen.

2. Move the most expensive items(s) into your Junk area by pressing :triangle:.

3. Go to the vendor at your party camp.

4. Highlight the expensive item in your Junk Inventory, as if you were about to sell it.

5. Press :triangle: (to sell all junk) followed immediately by :cross: (to sell) as fast as possible (the timing of these 2 button presses will determine whether this exploit works or not).

6. You should have more gold than you started with. Buyback the item(s) and repeat the process.

If you can, I recommend doing this with "The Reaper's Cudgel" to maximize your income. I used this method to buy multiple health potions to ensure I survived long enough to defeat the end boss lol.

Adapted from: Money glitch level glitch? - Dragon Age: Origins Answers for Xbox 360 - GameFAQs