Placing Party members

AylaRanzz

I'm playing on PS3 and I always see in guides, it'll say to place party members in certain areas during certain battles and I saw one post on here where the player said he left his party members at the gates. How do you do this?

I still need the Master Warden and Blight-Queller awards, but I only have a total of 500+ kills in total at the end of my second playthrough since my party members have a tendency to kill most of the darkspawn.

I'm playing on PS3 and I always see in guides, it'll say to place party members in certain areas during certain battles and I saw one post on here where the player said he left his party members at the gates. How do you do this?

I still need the Master Warden and Blight-Queller awards, but I only have a total of 500+ kills in total at the end of my second playthrough since my party members have a tendency to kill most of the darkspawn.

I think he was referring prior to the Final battle. However, have you started Awakening? There are DarkSpawn and they count towards the trophy as well. However, I am not too sure if you haven't already nstalled it before playing the main game as if you did not, it will delete your DarkSpawn count otherwise :(