What DLC should I install whilst playing the base game?

You'll want to install all the DLC first before going for the Blight Queller trophy. The reason being because your kill counter will be reset upon installing any DLC. In game DLC (Main Campaign DLC) will be listed in your journal under "Additional Content" or something along those lines (These can be tackled any time before end game).

Ow and if you're European don't forget to pester EA for a PSN code to download "Return to Ostagar" since the disk version is bugged.

Edited by Malak101

Good for you Remington! I would suggest Awakening as you will really enjoy the new setting. In my opinion, awakening was by far the best expansion in Origins!

Be careful and install the DLC first, as you may know about the darkspawn kill counter will reset after installation. Tell me how you like it as I plan on getting it for PS3 next!

You'll want to install all the DLC first before going for the Blight Queller trophy. The reason being because your kill counter will be reset upon installing any DLC. In game DLC (Main Campaign DLC) will be listed in your journal under "Additional Content" or something along those lines (These can be tackled any time before end game).

Ow and if you're European don't forget to pester EA for a PSN code to download "Return to Ostagar" since the disk version is bugged.

Thanks for the reply. Do you happen to know which DLC are seperate instances, so I don't have to focus on those trophies while doing the base game?

Good for you Remington! I would suggest Awakening as you will really enjoy the new setting. In my opinion, awakening was by far the best expansion in Origins!

Be careful and install the DLC first, as you may know about the darkspawn kill counter will reset after installation. Tell me how you like it as I plan on getting it for PS3 next!

Hahaha, I'll let you know, but it might take a while :p.

Thanks for the reply. Do you happen to know which DLC are seperate instances, so I don't have to focus on those trophies while doing the base game?

Hahaha, I'll let you know, but it might take a while :p.

Main Campaign DLC (Origins)

• The Stone Prisoner
  • Warden's Keep
  • Return to Ostagar

Expansion packs (Non-Campaign DLC) - After completing Origins import your save in the order of the bulleted list, if you wish to carry over your story choices.

• Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening
  • The Golems of Amgarrak
  • Witch Hunt

Misc DLC (can be done anytime and does not require previously playing the campaign/other dlc.)

• The Darkspawn Chronicles
  • Leliana's Song

Note: I only listed the DLC that have trophies.

Edited by Malak101

Main Campaign DLC (Origins)

• The Stone Prisoner
  • Warden's Keep
  • Return to Ostagar

Expansion packs (Non-Campaign DLC) - After completing Origins import your save in the order of the bulleted list, if you wish to carry over your story choices.

• Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening
  • The Golems of Amgarrak
  • Witch Hunt

Misc DLC (can be done anytime and does not require previously playing the campaign/other dlc.)

• The Darkspawn Chronicles
  • Leliana's Song

Note: I only listed the DLC that have trophies.

Thank you very much :D.

I assume the "import-save" function will appear when you select any of the expansions from the "new game" option?