Playing this for the first time. Tips to get to the Platinum/100% DLC?

Goldjit

So I am (finally) going to play this game but the number of missible trophies always put me off before.

What are the things I should be aware of before I actually begin?

I want to do this in one playthough (if possible) and I don't mind any spoilers so long as they are trophy related.

Edited: Forgot to ask; Do I pay attention to any trophies throughout the time I play because they are missible or grind requiting?

Thanks!

Edited by Goldjit
Added question

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

There are about 4 trophies which are a nightmare on this game.

1: The Blight Queller - Kill a 1000 Darkspawn from your own created characters kills only.

2: The trophy for using the same Orge throughout the Darkspawn DLC. Seems to be more of a luck based trophy on PS3 as you have no indication of your Ogre as its appeal to you is reset back to 50... oh and there's two in the cage both at 50%. This will be your worst trophy most likely. Not a problem on the 360, but all the best multiplatform games are a shower of shit on PS3.

3: As mentioned the traveller trophy. You basically have to go everywhere thats possible. You can get this easier by having a rogue chatacer (are the best class anyway) and then following the traveller guide.

4: Killing the Harbringer thing on the Golums of Algor..Al... The Golums DLC. Basically you have to kill it on hard mode and its a shitter if you don't have a well built character.

• 2 months later...
if you're trying to 100% it, the best advice i can give you is to open a savings account, then maybe after a couple of years you'll have enough to afford all the dlc for this $5.00 game...

Bioware gave away a lot of the DLC content for this game for free, I think it's only two of the additional episodes that weren't free.