Ultimate Edition: UK Version.

BrakoV5

Do the UK editions still come without Return to Ostagar? I bought the game way back in 2010 and had to phone EA for that piece of DLC as they forgot to put it on the disc.

Is this still the case or did they add a patch or anything?

Or would it be best as a UK gamer to try and get hold of the US version?

So many questions for this amazing game.

Every copy of the UE has the non-working DLC glitch, regardless of where you live. :(. The only way to fix it is to either spend a few hours on the phone/Live Chat with EA pleading your case or drop more money on buying the RtO DLC separately :(. EA promised they'd fix this issue but never did :(.

Do you receive a code in the box last time, that may not have worked? If not, it's included now.

Nah there was no code last time. I didn't even know about the issue until I looked up a trophy and that's when the UK info appeared. Then I phoned EA and I think the call came to just under three quid.

Anyway I may try and look for an American version. At least then I won't have to worry about DLC region specific as it will all be on the discs anyway.

• 5 months later...

Posted in the Return to Ostagar section, but thought it might be worth posting here as well:

A bit late to the party, but I ordered the Ultimate Edition on Monday, it arrived Thursday. Finally got round to opening it this morning, after reading up as much as I thought necessary about the situation, and it turns out EA are, in newer batches of the UE, offering an Return to Ostagar code within the game.

There is a separate leaflet, notifying the error/explaining the situation and there are instructions on how to go about using the code (your usual steps taken to do so with most games).

I had the EA contact tab open and everything. A little extra effort/hassle relieved. :applause:

Installing now, ready for tonight. Can't wait to return to tackle the blight. :D

• 3 months later...