100% Start Tips

Vigawla

Yep go ahead and just download them all and install them before you start the game. I think it adds a lot more to the game to play the in-game ones early on rather than leave it to the end.

The dlc in game 'missions' will become available at a certain point early on in the game when your player character gets to roam free. Of these I would do 'Return to Ostagar' first because it adds to the story. Then 'Stone Prisoner' which gives you another party member which is a tank in battle. The last in game dlc is 'Wardens Keep' which gives you some great equipment early on in the game. The game itself is really not hard at all even on the highest difficulty but who wouldn't want cool stuff?

All the rest of the dlc missions are stand alone adventures and I'd recommend leaving them all until you finish the game. Each will either deal with post game events, provide backstory or show an alternative ending. You'll want to be importing your character where applicable for these anyway for story continuity and to carry over all your abilities, items and equipment. I did awakening last but it really doesn't make any difference as they are all stand alone adventures. Just do what you find most interesting here.

It'll probably seem pretty self explanatory if you've taken a look at the dlc summaries though. Hope you enjoy this fantastic game as much as I did.

ADDIT: I had no issues with glitches BUT I did have the Ultimate ed which has all the dlc on disc. There is a known issue with this edition that 'Return to Ostagar' is likely mislabelled and is another 'Stone Prisoner' file. In which case you will have to contact EA and get them to give you 'Return to Ostagar' as a free download. This is highly variable depending on the customer support adviser you talk to so it may take a few tries. You can read more about here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/return-ostagar/76998-return-ostagar-ultimate-edition-glitch-fix.html

Edited by Vyletta
Addit re glitch

• 11 months later...