Can't start up the game!!?

Packie21

Have you tried this?

If that doesn't work, I found something that might. Apparently there is a problem with the update (1.02) when it is installed on the fast play version (the one that becomes available after about 5gb of download). The solution would be to delete the game entirely and begin your install again. However, when you do this you'll want to pause the update file and the extra files and only allow the 1.00 version of the game to download and install it's full 45gb file. Once installed, you should be able to go back and continue the download of the update file (1.02) and the extra content for deluxe.

It's definitely the 1.02 patch. I followed the advice I gave in the second thread above and everything works perfectly now. What you're going to have to do is delete your entire game file. Then go back and start the download again. Go into notifications and pause the update download (I paused the extra content for deluxe as well) and allow the entire 45gb file to finish downloading before you allow the update to start. If you try to play the fast play version after 5gb of download you run the risk of having the update attempt to download and install again. The only way to prevent it is to download the entire 1.00 version first. Patience is a virtue

- Source