Rate the trophy difficulty...  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_5.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.90

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my plat a couple of days ago and thought it was a 5. I don't know how many hours I've wasted only to redo the end of first chapter working on Supplier but it was a lot. Getting all the way to Act 3 only to realize that you missed something at the end of Act 1 was a really shitty feeling. With a guide and carefulness, this plat could be a 3 or 4 for others.

i voted it a 1. supplier gave me headaces but by following a list i got it. it really wasnt hard. it was timeconsuming but nothing was as bad as the discover everything in dao1. the compagnions recruiting was so easy. (it unlocked after my first recruit). it was not like recruit everyone. i died 8 times in this game. 3 times because i was not paying attention. and 5 times (ironically) by the fight in the fade. i had to fight against merril (because you have to fight a party member) and i died like 5 times because she was very strong. this was easier then da1 and dao1 was already easy. it their was a trophy that called play the game from the beginning to the end on nightmare i would rated this game a 9. i found this game easier then sly1. i not bragging if u think that. i just explaining why i give it a 1. this is a game i can play if i almost are sleeping. without the feeling i have to use my brains. there where only 2 fights where i needed to focus me and that was merril (fade) and the endboss. if u asking for proof like some people did in this thread look to my trophy card

ps: i see some people give high points because they didnt use a guide. but i really dont see whats difficult about that. true if you dont use a guide its difficult to find everything but collecting things isnt difficult in my opinion. just take them. if you miss its indeed 20 hours more but again the collecting of the resources isnt difficult at all. (just loot them)

Edited by Hogger

i voted it a 1. supplier gave me headaces but by following a list i got it. it really wasnt hard. it was timeconsuming but nothing was as bad as the discover everything in dao1. the compagnions recruiting was so easy. (it unlocked after my first recruit). it was not like recruit everyone. i died 8 times in this game. 3 times because i was not paying attention. and 5 times (ironically) by the fight in the fade. i had to fight against merril (because you have to fight a party member) and i died like 5 times because she was very strong. this was easier then da1 and dao1 was already easy. it their was a trophy that called play the game from the beginning to the end on nightmare i would rated this game a 9. i found this game easier then sly1. i not bragging if u think that. i just explaining why i give it a 1. this is a game i can play if i almost are sleeping. without the feeling i have to use my brains. there where only 2 fights where i needed to focus me and that was merril (fade) and the endboss. if u asking for proof like some people did in this thread look to my trophy card

ps: i see some people give high points because they didnt use a guide. but i really dont see whats difficult about that. true if you dont use a guide its difficult to find everything but collecting things isnt difficult in my opinion. just take them. if you miss its indeed 20 hours more but again the collecting of the resources isnt difficult at all. (just loot them)

I don't care if people are entitled to vote as they please, a 1 is ridiculous. You're saying that Dragon Age 2 is just as difficult as Hannah Montana. Thats just fucking stupid

I don't care if people are entitled to vote as they please, a 1 is ridiculous. You're saying that Dragon Age 2 is just as difficult as Hannah Montana. Thats just fucking stupid

I don't think that's stupid. I also almost voted a 1. I played through the whole thing on casual and never died once. It's as easy as that unless you are playing on hard or nightmare then that's a different story.

I don't think that's stupid. I also almost voted a 1. I played through the whole thing on casual and never died once. It's as easy as that unless you are playing on hard or nightmare then that's a different story.

Are you kidding me? You realize that this means that Car Race O Rama is more than 2x as difficult to platinum as Dragon Age 2. Just because you can beat a game doesn't make it a 1.

Are you kidding me? You realize that this means that Car Race O Rama is more than 2x as difficult to platinum as Dragon Age 2. Just because you can beat a game doesn't make it a 1.

Never played Cars so I can't comment but I do find DA2 to be easy. The combat almost feels like Dynasty Warriors, just mashing the buttons. Even the quest in the fade isn't a challenge if you know who to bring. I only had 1 party member turn on me and for anyone having trouble with that part, strip your allies of their weapons.

As for the end boss, without spoiling anything, you get so many people helping you anyway that it's just time consuming really because the boss has so much health.

Really if there's anything difficult about this game, it would be the supplier trophy but then a guide pretty much take care of that.