• 21-25 hours
    • 26-35 hours
    • 36-50 hours
    • 51-75 hours
    • 76-100 hours
    • 100+ hours

Unknown.JPG

Estimated Time to Plat Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

It really depends on how lucky you get with certain trophies. If I had to estimate from personal experience I would say over 50+ hours. The game is set up for you to go through it more than once as certain trophies make you pick a single side in a particular playthrough. This game is a lot shorter compared Dragon Age: Origins in every way, as grinding for trophies in DAII is a lot easier.

Overall, I would estimate 55-60 hours to (P) for Dragon Age II.

Hmm. It's been 3 years since I platted it so my memory may not be too good on this, but I remember it took me 3 playthroughs of the game to plat it. With each playthrough about 30-40 hours maybe, though my last playthrough was more of a speedrun I think. So, maybe around 80 hours for me, or more. I'll just vote 76-100.

Though, I played the game again for fun + for the DLC trophies 2 years later. That playthrough lasted me for 90 hours... so yeah, should be no less than 76-100h I think.

• 1 month later...

Plat 4/22/2010 1:17pm

5 character builds

1. 38:22 lvl. 16 Warrior (Stopped at Act 2 final boss)

2. 58:38 lvl. 24 Warrior

3. 53:43 lvl. 25 Rogue

4. 31:57 lvl. 20 Mage (started Act III Last Straw not complete)

5. 07:09 lvl. 11 Warrior (unstoppable + plat: Act I only)

TOTAL : 189:49

Time consuming (which I don't mind, but searching for all the stuff is a pain). Unstoppable was most difficult for me.

Edited by ecto69

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

much quicker than expected, first playthrough took me about 20 hours going for Supplier, second playthrough I only cared about relationships so I only worked on the side quests required to achieve my goals, for the rest I rushed through the story skipping most conversations ending with only about 9 hours in total

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Timestamp tells me it took 166 hours to Plat. But I know for a fact that I didn't play this game anywhere near that amount of time...I doubt I even broke the 100 hour mark. I think it's one of those games that's still counting time when you're in a pause menu.

I'll vote 76-100.