Easiest romance to complete

Kaero

So back when this game came out I played the hell out of it, and got all the trophies... except for the one for completing a romance. Nearly got it on my second playthrough but stupid me completely forgot to talk to the person before going to the end battle. After missing that I was just annoyed that the game got shelved and I haven't touched it since. I'd like to get the plat so... which romance am I the least likely to screw up on?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd say they are all pretty easy if you focus on one companion and are consistent in picking the "heart" conversation option whenever you are with them and do any side missions and the gift mission with them. It might not even matter if you are consistent with them on the rivalry/friendship scale, though it doesn't hurt. As the OP said, the biggest problem was just remembering to talk them at the critical final mission.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

All are easy, you can bed more than one really. I did Isabella and took her to bed, then kept on with Merrill and ended up with her moving in.

The key though is that you must do all their companion quests to get the final romance trigger. With Merrill, I had her moved in but at the end she just said she loved me, no kiss goodbye. I backed up to the previous save and realized I never finished her final step on the last quest. Did that, continued and got the kiss and trophy.

The romance trophy only pops just before the very final battle. If you click the heart option for a character each time and do all the quests for that char, you will get it. Just kind of frustrating to keep it out till the very last.

• 1 month later...
The key though is that you must do all their companion quests to get the final romance trigger. With Merrill, I had her moved in but at the end she just said she loved me, no kiss goodbye. I backed up to the previous save and realized I never finished her final step on the last quest. Did that, continued and got the kiss and trophy.

The romance trophy only pops just before the very final battle. If you click the heart option for a character each time and do all the quests for that char, you will get it. Just kind of frustrating to keep it out till the very last.

Thanks for the trophy info. I still need the trophy. I've been really close with Anders and Isabella. I'm going to try Merrill this time.