Your favorite companions?

mattigummi

Varric and Aveline are invaluable to me, probably mostly because of the way I levelled them up and the way I like to play the fights. My final companion varied. Sometimes I pick Anders, sometimes I pick Merrill. I'm not a huge fan of Fenris or Isabela... not because they aren't good, but because I have better party members for their roles.

Favorite in terms of "best and most interesting character" would be Merrill, though. I liked the story arc the developers gave her and her character design is very nice. Too bad I like the original outfit better than the upgraded white one.

Isabella, Merrill and Aveline. Had Varric instead of Aveline durinb first playthrough because of how funny he is. Aveline and Isabella's banter is just as priceless. I can't stand Fenris and Anders. Sebastian is good but too serious most of the time.

Anders is my fave by far, I love him sooooo much <3 <3 then would be Varric and Fenris.

Though I sometimes switched Fenris and Aveline depending on the mission namely mage missions and ones that I could get Aveline's friendship points up.

My hate list is Isabella, I wish there was a kill the whore option for her.

Edited by dante_kinkade

aveline feels like a big sister to me, we've been through so much shit together and she tanks, so thumbs up for her

isabella and varric are similar i enjoy their company alot, but 2 rouges are a company, 3 is a crowd, i usually just take varric.

• 2 months later...