Which is harder

carlito

Which one is hardest  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is hardest

• Dragon Age: Origins
    • Dragon Age II

hey everyone :)

which of the two games is hardest to plat? Dragon Age Origins or Dragon Age 2?

dragon age 2 is waaaay easier. if u wanna know more ask me in pm. many people will not agree with me its easy but i can give u hints if u want

edit: grrr i voted da2. i readed easiest instead of hardest

Edited by Hogger

dragon age 2 is waaaay easier. if u wanna know more ask me in pm. many people will not agree with me its easy but i can give u hints if u want

edit: grrr i voted da2. i readed easiest instead of hardest

i see, we all have different opinions but i created this thread based on hearing other peoples thoughts. thanks anyways ;)

origins, since u MUST complete it three times with all classes / the different endings and choices. and then there was a trophy called ''traveler'' /trauma..

u can plat DA2 in 1 playthrough and 2 prologues.. ;/ and im not even gonna mention the bugs and glitches.

origins, since u MUST complete it three times with all classes / the different endings and choices. and then there was a trophy called ''traveler'' /trauma..

u can plat DA2 in 1 playthrough and 2 prologues.. ;/ and im not even gonna mention the bugs and glitches.

Don't think so, you need a 2nd playthrough in DA: II no matter what to side with the opposite faction te/ma.

Still yes, "Traveller" was a pain as well as the 3 playthroughs/different endings.

II has the resources hunt and thats it.

Of course if everything works as intended, since they both have many glitches.

Don't think so, you need a 2nd playthrough in DA: II no matter what to side with the opposite faction te/ma.

Nope, if you side with the mages and templars twice each through acts 1 and 2, you can just replay act 3 and get both trophies (so it's one and a third playthroughs + two additional prologues).

I picked DA:O as harder purely for the three mandatory playthroughs for lvl 20 classes (though I'm wondering whether you can use the Awakenings default warden to avoid three full playthroughs since s/he starts at such a high level).

Nope, if you side with the mages and templars twice each through acts 1 and 2, you can just replay act 3 and get both trophies (so it's one and a third playthroughs + two additional prologues).

I picked DA:O as harder purely for the three mandatory playthroughs for lvl 20 classes (though I'm wondering whether you can use the Awakenings default warden to avoid three full playthroughs since s/he starts at such a high level).

Yes you can use the DA:O Awakenings default warden and just level from 20 to level 21.

some nice opinions :)

seems like most of you found DA:O harder because it was a more time consuming platinum to achieve. i don't have the plat for DA2 "yet", but i don't think trophies are harder generally because they are time consuming. but if DA2 is an easier game (trophy wise) then DA:O, then that might be the case.

I think overall the trophies in DA2 were easier but a lot more missable trophies I say than the first one. Aside from the prologues in DA1 which had 6 you could do basically every single trophy in 1 playthrough utilizing the save before you make the story choices etc. I see some people saying DA:O was way more time consuming for the plat I disagree 100% I think it took me about 35 hours to play DA:O. Granted I did have Witch Hunt for the easy lvl 20 trophies. Think DA2 took me about 60-65 hours but thats because I missed some stupid trophies the first time around.

• 1 month later...

I'm going to go with Dragon Age II. Due to the multitude of trophies you can miss, due to the number of possible glitches, and due to the fact that unlike Origins I know I'm not going to enjoy the game that much a second time through.

I played Origins through 3 times, and I loved it. I played it through even after I got the platinum. I wouldn't dare do that with Dragon Age II. Once I got the platinum I won't be visiting it again.