master craftsmen

KinGLee_uk

yeah i had all 6 plus the 7th from black emporium.

pissed me off iv now started again, i think what i had done is get the recipe's from black imporium instead of doing the Herbalists tasks.

i loaded an old save so i could do the Herbalists task again in act 2, but once i done it, i didnt get no recipe of him neither was it forsale on his stall.

i think cause i brought it from the emporium it cancelled it out and there for no trophy pop.

i will let you know what happens once of got all the reciepe's again with out visiting the emporium.

i wouldn't mind too much but u have to get to act 3, to get the Ambrosia resource.

complete joke this game for glitches.

yeah i had all 6 plus the 7th from black emporium.

pissed me off iv now started again, i think what i had done is get the recipe's from black imporium instead of doing the Herbalists tasks.

i loaded an old save so i could do the Herbalists task again in act 2, but once i done it, i didnt get no recipe of him neither was it forsale on his stall.

i think cause i brought it from the emporium it cancelled it out and there for no trophy pop.

i will let you know what happens once of got all the reciepe's again with out visiting the emporium.

i wouldn't mind too much but u have to get to act 3, to get the Ambrosia resource.

complete joke this game for glitches.

Trophy plinged yesterday. I did all the quests without the black emporium and it worked. Stay away from the emporium dude.

I also got this yesterday after getting ambrosia and crafting the potion of heroism on my second run.

Im also trying to stay away from BE

Only supplier and Epic to go, crossing fingers (i would prefer to have epic bug than supplier, i could do a 3rd run in 6 hrs, but it would take me like 20 if i had to get all the supplier items again -_-)

• 1 month later...

This is BS.. the whole time through act 2 i checked the Fomari dude for my life ward recipe.. nothing.. checked at least 15 times throughout act 2. been reading here and there that it's in act 2. then others that say act 2/3 i mean.. which is it and how to make it pop in the store. cause it wasnt there for me. also, dead mans land. i read one thing. it said "It's not somewhere you go, it's just random" another said "its a place you will randomly go there while traveling outside kirkwall" ?????????????????? ummmm.. what? that makes no sense. ---- yes i was just walking and randomly.. poof. there i was. i went everywhere. checked the map after every zone, the whole time during act 1.. nothing. so saying you randomly just go there, is the stupidest answer ever. i mean do you randomly jump on the flowers and randomly do flips and then poof.. there you are. um no. something is triggered in the game somewhere. and it will make it open. it could have to do with your clock on the ps3 or anything. but it's not "just random"

im on act 3 now with no life ward still.. YAY!!! help anyone who might know anything on this.