Game breaking glitch?

Rhysss

Ok, here's the story. I'm working through the game doing the two controller method on double dragon difficulty...basically spamming gleam + dragon swarm. on stage 8 I've crashed my system 3 times in the last 15 minutes...basically at that same start area each time.

Has anyone else seen this issue? Any suggestions on how to fix?

I suspect the game crashes due to too much crap on screen (4 enemies + weapons) for too long a period of time. Upon last attempt I got rid of as many weapons as I could and got a little farther before the last crash.

Using an old fatty PS3...no issues in other games not Bethesda based.

Yeah I discovered this to around stage 7. It's exactly what you said if you use Dragon Swarm before Gleam has a chance to settle then it freezes your system up, it's really annoying but all you have to do is be a little calmer and don't rush it. Although I was really pissed when I accidentally did it at the end of stage 8 when the boss was like two swarms from death. I was ready to cry lol

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Definitely need to do something about this. I've been trying to run level 9 for 2 days and it's frozen at least 50 times already. Also experienced a bug where it wouldn't let me activate the dragon anymore until I quit out of the stage. It's bad enough there's no online for this but it has to freeze too? Unreal.