1st playthrough help

personausermike

I am playing solo, and I just want to beat the game for the 1st time. I can't pass level 6 solo. This is "Normal" difficulty with the only 2 lives they give me. So the only way I guess is to boost Songs...

Just wondering how I boost tapes when I only have 1 difficulty setting to choose from and the 1st boss only drops a few Mithril. I know I should boost Training Wheels, but is the only way to shamelessly grind the 1st boss that drops 3 Mithril over and over till my Training Wheels are higher?

• 1 month later...
I am playing solo, and I just want to beat the game for the 1st time. I can't pass level 6 solo. This is "Normal" difficulty with the only 2 lives they give me. So the only way I guess is to boost Songs...

Just wondering how I boost tapes when I only have 1 difficulty setting to choose from and the 1st boss only drops a few Mithril. I know I should boost Training Wheels, but is the only way to shamelessly grind the 1st boss that drops 3 Mithril over and over till my Training Wheels are higher?

Yeah, just keep killing the first boss until you have enough for your needs.

Personally i don't use training wheel though, i use absorb which gives me health back after every hit (rare drop in first level and common in level 6)

And the level 7 isn't that hard really. My advice is to boost spinning kick and destroy everyone with that.