Two Player Trophies

xKirbz

• 4 weeks later...

It IS possible with one person and two controllers, but it's incredibly tedious.

Max out Dragon Swarm and Magic Gambit to 50, then when a battle starts, do the following

1) High Five to get gleam.

2) Player 1 does Dragon Swarm

3) Player 2 does Dragon Swarm.

4) Repeat from step one until all enemies are dead.

Once the battle is over stand still and wait until both magic meters are re-charged before moving on to the next battle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It IS possible with one person and two controllers, but it's incredibly tedious.

Max out Dragon Swarm and Magic Gambit to 50, then when a battle starts, do the following

1) High Five to get gleam.

2) Player 1 does Dragon Swarm

3) Player 2 does Dragon Swarm.

4) Repeat from step one until all enemies are dead.

Once the battle is over stand still and wait until both magic meters are re-charged before moving on to the next battle.

Indeed, i got all trophies bymyself with 2 controllers, ty for the tips, tho must say i froze at least 50 times... there's a massive glitch which don't let u use dragon swarm just after gleaming and that makes the co-op playthrough a real nigthmare

Indeed, i got all trophies bymyself with 2 controllers, ty for the tips, tho must say i froze at least 50 times... there's a massive glitch which don't let u use dragon swarm just after gleaming and that makes the co-op playthrough a real nigthmare

is there way prevent this glitch happen??i can't end any stage :(

Edited by RYU81

• 2 weeks later...
Can someone confirm this for me. Do two players have to start and finish the round together, or can I let the second player die off and finish the level on my own? Let me know if I'm just wasting my time playing to the end.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/bebop87ss.png

You have to both survive through the stage. Can't finish level on your own.

• 1 month later...