Anyone get the pick all enemies trophy yet?

Stalemate666

This one seems really annoying I have no idea if the pick even works on some enemies or which ones you have to pick or if you have to pick all versions or just one. On some enemies the comb just seems to break on contact others it sticks in their hair/hat

EDIT just got it here are the ones I think you need to pick, these are not the official names

Williams

Mistress

Big Guy

Skullmegadden

Hovering mech thing

Fan girl

Bike Boss

Ninja girl

Rocket girl

Zombie (level 9)

Magic Guy (level 10)

Edited by Stalemate666

I'm trying to figure out for this one too. I try it on all type of enemy, but I wonder if the tapeworm count as one too. I'm going to check on that and see if it pop up for me.

Edit: I already try it on the tapeworm. Maybe the boss count too? I'm going to try it on the Metal Rider (or whatever his name is).

Edited by Shinobi X

No. I just use it once on each type of the enemies.

Flying knife?? If you are talking about the flying robot, then yes. I use it on him too and on roxy too (that flying girl enemies).

I think he means the areas where knifes fly at you and you have to avoid I doubt you got those.

I got it on the biker but still no trophy I'm unsure if I hit the big guy or the flying robot though so those are next but first I want to try something for the mister perfect

Then try it. It not that hard to get Mister perfect if you got the right mixtape. Also, I didn't use it on the flying knife. I bet it just going to miss it.

Also, for the biker, I use it when I destroy his bike and it should show it on his head if you hit him with the hair pin.

Oh sorry I wasn't going for just mister I was going for misters with two controllers one person and I got it, I used dragon swarm and magic gambit and just basically spammed it, there's only like one part where you have to knock one of the waves out and you can just pick the one that is facing a single direction really easy just to leave the other one back

OK, it's now confirmed that to get this trophy you have to hit once with the hair pick each enemy that has a text introduction that shows it's name, with the exception of Bimmy and Jammy (just a palette swap of Abobo), The tank, the plant, the worm, and the final boss (assuming you got him in stage 2).

Hitting palette swaps is not needed.

Roxy is definitely needed, as I got the trophy after hitting her.

Any advice on how to hit Roxy, she is the last one I need to hit for this trophy.

1) Use Dragon Swarm to knock her down. Right when she gets up, throw it at her.

or

2) When she lands to charge you on the ground, do a jump, square kick to knock her out of her animation, and when she stands up throw it at her.

Use stage 7 for this, there is a hair pick and a single Roxy near the beginning, so it's easier to re-start if you mess it up.

thanks i would have it by now but i ran into this weird bug. first i cant run, then i cant duck, then i cant use my magic/ dragon swarm, and now after i start a new chapter about 3-4 mins in the game will freeze on me. sucks oh well, i vote that your tips for Roxy go into the trophy guide.

Did you get the stage 4 boss, once he's off his bike?

I got him playing in a co-op game. I'm assuming that affects whether or not the trophy pops up, yes? I'll be sure to do it in a solo run when I get the chance. Hell, I'll probably have to just do it all again. Kind of a hassle, but what can ya do?

Oh~ You said with the -exception- of the plant monster. I totally read that wrong, haha~ Damn, so who the heck am I missing...?

its prob roxy sometimes you will think you hit her but it goes right through her you will see it on her shoulders if you got her she was only one i needed i did lvl 7 like 50 times to get it picked up the pick then waited till she was about to drop to some across the screen and tossed it finally hit her and pop i got mine

• 2 weeks later...