• 26-35 hours
    • 36-50 hours
    • 51-75 hours
    • 76-100 hours
    • 100+ hours

Unknown.JPG

Estimated Time to 100% Length: ????

• Visit the 100% Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.
Edited by Viper

• 3 months later...

Voted 76-100h this one takes long because it pack A LOT of stages, I played them all including the secrets, in average you should take about 25 min each stage plus the time to figure the route to exit and the time you spend when you die (some levels on final doom I took over 1 hour to complete in a single run)

• 1 month later...

Some stages can take up to 30 mins or even more, but by far not all of them. I think 76-100 hrs is largely exaggerated. This may be true if you play on Ultra-Violence, but not if you play on I´m too young to die. It´s more likely in the 25-36 hrs range.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Difficulty 4.5

Estimated time 20-25h

All can be done on easy mode luckily. Plus you can save after every kill. But still some levels on TNT and Plutonia are not that easy. 4.5 is ok for this game I would say.

YT guides like the ones from Bigmacdavis are super helpful for the more obscure levels with hidden switches and keys. Never would have found all of them on my own...

Check for playlists here:

Timewise 20-25h as you have to finish 6 entire campaigns, mostly consisting of 20-30 levels.