Trouble staying Connected Online

CavinRovi

Hi All!!

I am currently having trouble staying connected in Lobbys and Games when trying to Boost Trophies with people from this forum.

I keep getting a message saying "Connecting to New Host", which is mostly followed by "Group has been Disbanded"....

The people I have added seem to be able to continue with no problem and have achieved the Trophys we were going to work on.

I have tried HARD RESET, Modem reset, etc etc over the past few days but the problem persists!

Does anyone have ANY ideas -or- have YOU had this similar problem,,

are you still having this problem???

I "WAS" looking forward to getting the PLATINUM on DOOM3 - but whats the point if I can't stay online???

(a really Frustrated) CavinRovi

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi there. Just boosted online trophies with some buddies from here.

We had these issues as well.... One of them was getting the same error messages as you. His version of the game was the EU while the rest of us was US. We figure out it was a region problem... I hope this helps you somehow!

• 2 years later...

I know this thread is old, but I hope the information is helpful for others trying to get the online trophies:

It seems that DOOM3 version BLES-01679 (German, French, Spanish, Italian) has connectivity issues with the other versions. I tried to connect to several boosting partners using the UK version BLES-01678 and the US version (presumably BLUS-31024), but had no luck. However, I am able to play with randoms, mostly from Asia, and with people also using BLES-01679.