Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Lexaus2

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get a single match so I thought I'd start up a thread about this, forgive me if there's another one already.

So I'd love to play this game online, but as I said I can rarely find a match and when I do the ping is just too damn high.

So I thought I could make a few friends that may wish to play it with me, mainly to get the online trophies but also to have a good ol' frag fest!

Just message me either on here or over PSN, which my PSN is: Lexaus2

Clearly I'm looking for Australian Playstation 3 players, thank you :3

You got the game already?

In case you did not know: Official release dates are October 16 for North America and October 19 for Europe. Not sure about Australia though.

Just wait a couple days and you should find plenty of people online.

Ohhhhhhh that would explain it xD thank you, I thought it was early, but yes I already have it, thoroughly amazing :D

Dude, I envy you. I want this game so badly :drool:

By the way, is this

DOOM 3 BFG Edition Trophies - PS3 - eXophase.com

the final trophy list?

Sorry about the late reply, yes yes it is :D

And yes you can make private matches, not sure if the trophies are disabled in private ones though, we'll see, but the multiplayer is only 4 players so it should be easy to get a group together to quickly boost them.

Btw, what are your PSN's? I would like a few friends on my list that I'll be able to play this with, figured may as well start getting them now. :3

Sorry about the late reply, yes yes it is :D

And yes you can make private matches, not sure if the trophies are disabled in private ones though, we'll see, but the multiplayer is only 4 players so it should be easy to get a group together to quickly boost them.

I bet you can't get trophies in private matches. They never make it that easy for us :p

Btw, what are your PSN's? I would like a few friends on my list that I'll be able to play this with, figured may as well start getting them now. :3

Add me if you like: "HolyBeast"