Game is a good 10 stages too long

JackmoveJohnny

• 3 months later...

Disagree with you completely. In fact, I wanted more once the game was over.

I'm surprised they didn't do any puzzles which might have utilized the light world/dark world concept found in games like Zelda and Guacamelee.

The levels were increasingly difficult, but not impossible. And it's a great game for the Vita platform.

Solve a stage or two, put it down. Take it out for a lunch break, do a puzzle, and put it away for a few more hours.

Great game! And free! (for PS+ members)

• 2 weeks later...

I agree completely. I am stunned people enjoy the game THAT much. The style is very charming and the difficulty itself is okay, besides the occasional cheap, stupid level. But yes, the game is way too long. It just starts to drag after Chapter 8.

The game is very fun and enjoyable when you do a few puzzles at a time, the only reason why you guys could possibly think this is too long is because you are probably grinding out the levels as fast as you can and trying to do as many puzzles as possibly in one sitting. Take your time and enjoy the game! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I absolutely LOATHE this game because of the no damage trophy. PS+ gives out the most annoying games for free.

You hate the game for a trophy? That's rather silly. I love this game! It's the best game PlayStation released for PS+. Outside of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, but I already bought those, haha.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Same here... when i was about halfway thru this game i was dragging myself to carry on. I was so bored with it i even take a 5 month break in between before i finally Plat it. With that said on the bright side 2 trophy that really get my blood pumping is the "No Damage" which is challenging but doable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This game became silly toward the end of stage 12. The puzzles don't make sense. The water dragging you around. The mechanics of the game itself not being suitable for fighting while platforming. I could go on and on about it. I think I'll take few weeks off this game since I'm not enjoying it anymore.