Is there a way to tell your time?

Gogmagog

I went through and rough estimated my time out of curiosity When I was on 13-4. As of that time I was sitting at 174 minutes estimated. I knew I'd have no problem with the 250 trophy, and I didn't. It popped after defeating the final boss. There is plenty of room for error. I could still go back and shave off another 15 min easy.

I went through and rough estimated my time out of curiosity When I was on 13-4. As of that time I was sitting at 174 minutes estimated. I knew I'd have no problem with the 250 trophy, and I didn't. It popped after defeating the final boss. There is plenty of room for error. I could still go back and shave off another 15 min easy.

How do you find your total game playing time.

• 2 months later...

Total time.... I saw that in the Options menu on the main screen. Was in there to see if there was a set difficulty or anything before I started the game and said time was at the bottom there.

Dunno if that will help anyone else out now. But for those that need to check, I would say go into there before going back to your game to check your progress so far in the trophy.

I'm going to check again at some point, but I'm up to the first boss, so it shouldn't be all that much time that has passed anyway.

• 2 months later...
Hitting on this subject, if for whatever reason you don't make it, can you just chapter select to shave time off areas or do you have to do a completely new playthrough?

Late reply, but yes, you can chapter select to shave time off. The game saves your best times and the trophies will pop if the total best times for all stages meet the requirements.

• 3 months later...

Yeah, I wouldn't be too concerned about it either. As long as you restart and do a 'clean' run after figuring each chapter out, you shouldn't have any worry about time.

I was sweating it near the beginning, but when I took the time to tally my times after completing chapter 14, I found I wasn't anywhere as close to the limit as I thought I'd be (~168 minutes). By the time I beat the final boss, I think I was probably just under 200 minutes.

i don't know if you need to replay every level after figuring it out. You may be better off waiting to replay anything until you clear the game first.

I played through the game without replaying any levels my first time through. I went back afterwards to shave time off and only had to replay until halfway through stage 3 to get my time low enough for Master of the Castle to pop. I imagine I saved quite a bit of time by not playing the other 11 1/2 stages.

• 1 month later...