Rate the trophy difficulty  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_15.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 1.40

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Voted 2

The only reason I gave it a 2 was the constant game/system freezes I had. During the whole time to 100% I must of had 15-20 the game froze up & I had to restart the system. Other than that, it would have been a 1. After awhile of playing this game I was really liking it, but over time the freezes took all the enjoyment out of it for me.

Have to give it a 1/10. The trophies themselves are straight forward and simple. Keeping the game running smoothly isn't as easy. On my PS4 playthrough I had a glitch on planet Ert that showed me having -1 goals completed. I had everything done and had a green check when on the normal map, but when I went to the fast travel map the game only showed the check for presents. This left me unable to get Just like a real boy and forced me to do another playthrough. Fortunately I was able to transfer saves from my PS3 run and didn't have to do a third run.

Experienced no freezes or glitches on PS4.

The game definitely runs better on PS4. I had two game freezes on the 4 but nearly a dozen on PS3.

Edited by Keyser Soze

• 1 month later...

Easily a 1, I had no problems like some people above are saying so am not sure what that's about.

One for finishing game, one for going to all planets, one for doing some quizzes, one for moving your thumbstick in a circle next to 25 people, one for moving it any way for 50, one for talking to people, three for talking to specific person, one is actually for shaking your controller and you've 100% it. :)

EDIT: Who would vote 10???

Edited by SolidWolf

• 4 months later...

1/10. It's amazing to me the rarity percentages are so high. Maybe the game freezes made people give up on it early. It happened to me several times, although once I started to slow down a bit, they went down a good deal. Nothing is hard, everything is 2D so it just wraps around, once you do the first level, you have a good idea how the rest of it is going to go. It was an OK game, nothing great.

**UPDATE: PS4***

Still 1/10, but had a lot less freezes in the PS4 version. In fact, I don't believe it froze even once during my playthrough. Everything else is still relevant above.

Edited by jdh0921

I think it's a 2. The game was a crawl at certain parts, like trying to figure out things to upset people who only gifted you when they hated you. Otherwise it wasn't too bad. Very simple game, if you can call it that. Charming and pretty funny sometimes. At least if you grind it out in one shot you'll be amused.

It's a 1. One of the easiest games I've played, no skill at all is required.

It would be possible to play this with your eyes closed, yes it would take forever and you'll be mashing buttons forever too, but it's possible, lol.

All it involves is going round talking to people, then doing what they say, even if you can't figure out what to do, just press all the summonables and you'll eventually get the right one.

I never experienced much probs with the game, I think the game froze once on my ps4, imma bout to finish the vita/ps3 version so maybe it'll be different then.

I disagree with the rating of 1 for the game. While it is a very easy game, there are some things to do that do require some effort, therefore I give the game a 2.

I hated having to find out whether to make each character hate you or like you, that alone made me give it a 2.

That's just makes it time consuming though, not actually any more difficult, it just means you need to speak to more people to find out. Only difficulty involved is wether or not you can press X, lol.

There is absolutely no skill required in this game, it should be a 1/10,even if it's time consuming, even if one trophy meant talking to someone every day for 50 years in real life, it wouldnt actually make it anymore difficult, yes time consuming and annoying, but not actually anything skill based, yes you could argue patience is a skill, but the 'rules' on the first page make it pretty clear that just cos Its time consuming, doesn't mean its difficult.

Edited by BaSHee26