Ninth Legion Cyberfactory - Hard Puzzles

When you have to split up at the Cyber Planner: I have the Doctor at the top, and you have to complete a Core Overload puzzle on hard. How is this done? :think: I can get about 2-3 completed but then the Cybermen catch me. Are there any tricks to this? [i.e.: They only come after you when you make errors in the puzzle ( which is HARD :p ), etc] I am currently playing the Vita version

• 2 weeks later...
When I get back to this, I am going to try and do the bottom section first ... maybe that will make a difference(?).

I doubt it will. I plated the game since my post, but at the time of my post I started with the bottom section. When I tried again, I started at the top and made it through both sections in one go. I barely made mistakes during the puzzles though, maybe that has something to do with it.

When I first reached the area I tried to rush the puzzles since I felt I had to with the Cyberman patrolling. I failed. Multiple times. A few hours later, I just took my time, and I made it.

Honestly, it makes no sense, but I guess that failing does take up more of your time than you might realize. So by going slow, I probably saved time thus making it through both puzzles without problems.

• 1 year later...