Second Cybermen Section

Yeah, started playing it in the weekend, but am stuck right now. Well, not essentially stuck per-say as the part I got up to was where you had to run like anything to the far right to get ahead of the advancing Cybermen.

All I'm wondering right now is how many gaps do you have to jump as in, how will I know when I'm close to the end? As the first two times I tried it, they got too far ahead of me....though I did collect one thing each time too, so that may have been why.

Though after those times, I decided to go play something else instead and left this game alone for now. But now, I am rather curious as to how to tell when you're close to the end of the section on the train tracks to get ahead of the Cybermen. Is there any sort of indication or not by any chance?

• 1 year later...

I had trouble with this section the first couple of times I played. You really have to be quick, there's no time to do anything but run. Activate the switches as quickly as you can, then cross and don't lose any time or they will get ahead of you.

Which loading screen are you talking about, Wilkz13?

• 3 weeks later...