Flying Doctor Trophy - EASY WAY

So I thought I screwed this up but I unlocked it really easy.

I was playing through the first 2 chapters (via chapter select) and I stopped to watch the basketball game and quit out. I resumed the game and I forgot when you go back to chapter select it always highlights the last chapter. I started it on accident and figured whatever I will just play through AND IT UNLOCKED.

To unlock the trophy I am sure all you need to do is chapter select the first level, hit a save point and quit out. Now chapter select the last level and viola trophy :D

Hi. Umm... I'm not sure I get it. Could you please explain this again ? Simple english please (since it's not my mother language). Thanks.

First, you need to beat the game on "Easy puzzle" difficulty, then replay the first two chapters via chapter select, and then quit the game ? Or just pause it ?

Then, how do you unlock "Flying doctor" and "High IQ" ?

EDIT : Okay, don't bother answering, I know now what to do. Thanks for the tip.

Edited by Fethennour

Hi. Umm... I'm not sure I get it. Could you please explain this again ? Simple english please (since it's not my mother language). Thanks.

First, you need to beat the game on "Easy puzzle" difficulty, then replay the first two chapters via chapter select, and then quit the game ? Or just pause it ?

Then, how do you unlock "Flying doctor" and "High IQ" ?

EDIT : Okay, don't bother answering, I know now what to do. Thanks for the tip.

Ok i could do with some clarification then, What did you do? Ive currently stopped playing because my HARD run through has glitched and i dont fancy starting all over again on HARD just yet.

You need to have beaten the game to obviously do this.

Play the first level and beat it (wait for autosave)

quit to main menu

play last level and beat the game.

Its that simple guys not sure how you are screwing this up. Also is there a retail copy of this game? I have the PSN version.

Im on retail version, So i can complete on easy and use your trick for HARD?

I've beaten it on Hard,

replayed & finished first level and last level on all difficulties. No trophy.

I did however when I finished the game (hard), create another new game (easy) to get my speedrun going. But then I found this thread. But I did use first playthrough to chapter select.

On PSN version.

But I've blasted through easy already in 3.5hours, so platted.

Somehow you must have did it right the second time. Becuase I am 99% I played on easy mode with the trick. Also saintdave got his glitch to work by playing on easy and switching the difficulty to hard.

So has anyone got this trick to work with the retail version? Maybe that is the people that are having issues.

Confirming this works: (SORT OF) You can unlock Flying Doc, Puzzler and High IQ by doing this. Although if you're not unlocking Flying Doc on the first easy playthrough then at least this will bail you out the second time round.

Play on Easy and complete whole game - you should unlock Flying Doc for doing it in less than 300 mins.

Go to Resume Game select your save file which will say "Dalek Flagship"

Change puzzle difficulty to HARD and Level to Stormy Beginnings and then Resume game.

Play first level as Doctor. When you take over the woman in the 2nd chapter Stormcage breakout. Quit to main menu.

Press Resum game. You r save of "Dalek Flagship" and then keep difficulty as HARD and choose level Dalek Flagship and the resume game.

Beat the final Dalek boss again and do the platform bit back to the tardis. Either watch the cut scene of press O to skip and as the credits roll Puzzle and High IQ will unlock for completing on Medium and Hard.

Nice find RD and SaintDave. Looks like we've lucked out as this appears to only work on the Digital version.

Edited by interyernan1978

Just tried this on my english psn version and it didn't work for me either :(

I started my first playthrough on hard then changed it to easy after some glitches,but I did finish the game on easy. Followed your guide to the letter and got bugger all out of it! Guess I'll have to try again one day when I have more patience with glitches.

I have the PSN version, I havn't tried this yet but I will later, beating the game on hard and under 300 mins are the last trophies I need before platnium and I really don't feeling like playing through the whole game again. So I will try it after since it seems to only work on PSN version.

• 2 weeks later...
Just tried this on my english psn version and it didn't work for me either :(

I started my first playthrough on hard then changed it to easy after some glitches,but I did finish the game on easy. Followed your guide to the letter and got bugger all out of it! Guess I'll have to try again one day when I have more patience with glitches.

Same. I've just tried with and I'm thinking it's because I started on hard or medium then changed to easy halfway through.

• 2 weeks later...