Save your Money (Don't Buy this glitchy piece of crap)

I love Doctor Who but this game is beyond crap. Glitches are everyehere which make you having to start the level again and not showing collectibles.

Prime example at the moment for me is when Im fighting the Silence in there ship I kill all of them but it does not go back to the doctor and makes me stay with River. This has happend twice in a row.

Im looking to get my money back as the game is a joke and was not ready for realease

Edited by Boyd12

I love Doctor Who but this game is beyond crap. Glitches are everyehere which make you having to start the level again and not showing collectibles.

Prime example at the moment for me is when Im fighting the Silence in there ship I kill all of them but it does not go back to the doctor and makes me stay with River. This has happend twice in a row.

Im looking to get my money back as the game is a joke and was not ready for realease

do you really think you are going to get your money back

well, I havn`t experienced many glitches myself, the only ones that I did I only had to replay like 5 seconds. Although the glitches doesn`t mean the game is bad, and the company will probly fix them.

But this game is far from the worst for glitches. Look at Dead Island when it first came out, that game had more then one glitch that forced you to start an entirly new game. (which can happen 20 or more hours in) And there are other games with pretty bad glitches.

I mean sure this game may have some glitches, but I still really enjoyed the game, it was a lot of fun to play, telling people not to buy it is kind of extreme, especially since people still buy games with game breaking glitches.

listen glitches a side this game is a jumped up over priced iphone/android game.

its only marginly beter than those aweful nintendo dr who games a few years back.

christ even the bbc's 5 free adventure games had more gameplay and value to them.

honestly as a dr who fan the doc needs to be given a decent console game and this basic iphone game aint it.

its just an opinion but it is on the shit side with basic gameplay,full of glitches,poor level design with poor check points and game saves.

with no replay value and therefore not worth its price tag.

and honestly are all the reviews wrong when they state this is more dr poo than who?

just because some dr who fanboys will over look the games faults just because it has dr who in the title.

it's more frustrating than fun.

listen glitches a side this game is a jumped up over priced iphone/android game.

its only marginly beter than those aweful nintendo dr who games a few years back.

christ even the bbc's 5 free adventure games had more gameplay and value to them.

honestly as a dr who fan the doc needs to be given a decent console game and this basic iphone game aint it.

its just an opinion but it is on the shit side with basic gameplay,full of glitches,poor level design with poor check points and game saves.

with no replay value and therefore not worth its price tag.

and honestly are all the reviews wrong when they state this is more dr poo than who?

just because some dr who fanboys will over look the games faults just because it has dr who in the title.

it's more frustrating than fun.

Agreed hit the nail on the head

I never had any glitches on my first playthrough, only a tiny small one on my second involving the unlocking tool for the sonic not showing when you need to sync things, but that showed up again after a a video. Though the third playthrough had once or twice it ended up taking me needing to back away from a object before interacting with it.

So yeah I really didn't have any problems that bothered me at all.

Wish I would have read this before I bought the other player won't do anything for me she just sit there does nothing one part she has to shoot the door after you r2 she waits for the robots to get her

I'm a huge fan of the series,and thought I would definitely get the platinum on this game.

However,after starting the game on hard difficulty it glitched out on me several times in the first level,and the auto save is so shit I kept having to go miles back to start again :( Oh,and half the time River just stands there being useless.

Now I'm playing it on easy,going to finish it once, get as many trophies as I can from it and then I'm going to forget the bloody thing. I've got too many good games waiting to be played to waste time on this mess.

I was just playing the Cyber Factory on Hard and got through the puzzles and got every collectable only to fall right through the map and not die, had a black screen but my character's health bar was still there. Quit out and I'm back to the start of the level, 30+ minutes down the drain. Think I'll be taking a break from the game, very frustrating with glitches like that.

I'm at the exact same point yet once i climb the final climb with River and you interact with the console im just getting black screened. Having to restart 30-ish minutes for every glitch is starting to get tedious..

After deleting my game data and trying again i might have to just call it a day and send it back, really dissapointing ;; It's a definete glitch, it just wont let me proceed.

Edited by Bic80

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my Plat last night, overall my biggest issue was River getting stuck behind objects and just jumping up and down. I had probably three freezes in total. I enjoyed the game, didn't find any glitches to be huge other than the few freezes. The checkpoints are very lame but other than that I thought the game was fine.

Edited by Rosenort

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah this game is still shitty as hell. i played it shortly after release and couldnt get beyond the london underground as its too hard even on easy puzzles. i re-rented it now to see if i could maybe do better - nope! plus it glitches to hell, it froze after i died....and the patch is 1gb???? 1 whole bloody gig, and i have to download that while i can do nothing else, and hope my connection doesnt drop, or its start from scratch..... ok thats a ps3 issue which at least will be resolved with ps4, but seriously why cant patches be downloaded while i play the game? ill never have the time to wait around for the patch so i guess this game is going back to blockbuster. shame as it should have been an easy plat.