Pretty easy, won't take long for Platinums

I only finished the story (got under 300 mins easy even with getting all but 3 River's Diary notes and 4 hats) and replayed one section and am over 70% of trophies. The hardest i think will just be replaying for hard puzzles, the puzzles are very annoying and not creative at all. Then I just need to do two of the timed trophies i didn't get normal play. Anyways, pretty decent game for fans of the show but man it's broken with so many bugs and glitches, but you can get through them.

Game is extremely glitchy/buggy and has a huge lack of polish so it kinda makes it fair it's only $20.

Any of the stuff below feel free to share or use wherever you want.

Here's a couple section videos:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObOlqEwsuUo]Doctor Who : The Eternity Clock - Stormcage Escape - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x4gXqZKSxY]Doctor Who : The Eternity Clock - Keeping an eye on The Silence - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a video for Mind Map Trophy I did, Hate these unoriginal and overused puzzles (medium setting and first puzzle in game) hope it helps:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2EDyc2Ayo]Doctor Who : The Eternity Clock - Clear Vision Trophy - YouTube[/ame]

Here are all the solutions for whatever this type of puzzle was called when playing HARD. Just look for the similar start/end pieces, then just fill in the rest.

Stormcage_puzzle_hard.jpg

2nd_victorian_hard.jpg

11.jpg

a32423.jpg

Edited by JimmyHACK
added some tips

I think it's ok for fans. It's pretty much a full length single player retail game, but its bugs/glitches/big lack of polish make the $20 a pretty fair price. If you aren't a fan of the show then well it's a 20 dollar platinum heh. As a fan I'd rate the game 2.5/5. I'll add a couple section videos to first post.

Hang out and let the cybermen walk all the way to the top level and they will break the glass to let you into the security console, be careful when using it because if they are really close they will shoot you while you are doing the puzzles. So let them break the glass and make sure they are going away from it then use the security consoles (I think there were two in it).

I'm really disappointed by this game. I wasn't expecting much, and for £14 I don't suppose I can complain too much, but then again I don't think this is much better than the adventure games and they were free! It actually plays a lot like a cross between tintin and the adventure games.

I really wish they'd just develop a proper Doctor Who game, I think it has so much potential.

I don't think I'm going to be committed enough to get the platinum no matter how short a platinum it is. If it doesn't grow on me soon, I'm not sure I'll even finish it.

Easy?! I'm tearing my hair out here because I can't do the part with River Song and The Cybermen on the railway tracks. It's insanely impossible. I had it on medium and turned it down to easy and that didn't help.

EDIT: Worked it out, simple once I'd learnt the trick.

Edited by frosteeeh21

Easy?! I'm tearing my hair out here because I can't do the part with River Song and The Cybermen on the railway tracks. It's insanely impossible. I had it on medium and turned it down to easy and that didn't help.

extremely simple :) glad you got it

What trick? I am on that area and getting very annoyed.

I don't know about a trick but i would just keep jumping back adn forth and where the first two came i stood on teh plank in teh middle. I had no issues with this at all and thought it was basic, but yeah i have a couple friends hating this part :think:

I was trying that but there are 2 sets of cybermen that dont exactly give me time for me to hack grr! Guess ill try again... -_-

You have to go back down to the lower level and wait a bit, the cybermen in that area, lock on to your position, so they follow you. If you wait by the control panel, every cyberman in the area will go there. After they break the glass, travel back down, and wait until you get as many as possible in the lower area, then take the elevator back up and do the puzzle before they travel back up.

Each platform is the same. So platform one, its the same way to sonic each time. Platform 2 is different to platform one, as is platform three. One I mean is you need to do the same action one each platform. So for me...

Platform one: Move R3 to the Left

Platform two: Move R3 to the top slighty rightish

Platform three: Move R3 to the South East

Once I learned that, I found it very easy

Highlight above :)

You have to go back down to the lower level and wait a bit, the cybermen in that area, lock on to your position, so they follow you. If you wait by the control panel, every cyberman in the area will go there. After they break the glass, travel back down, and wait until you get as many as possible in the lower area, then take the elevator back up and do the puzzle before they travel back up.

No wonder more and more kept coming lol. Thanks :-)

Anyone know if the puzzle difficulties stack?

Yes they are stackable, verified with someone who has platinum already. if I can find out this par"If anyone knows which sections to play for the Trophy for Return To Victorian London, and the Time-Locked London please let me know. The chapter select is pretty vague as far as which may relate." then I could throw together a roadmap and playthrough plan, then hopefully someone will make a collectibles guide soon.

Yes they are stackable, verified with someone who has platinum already. if I can find out this par"If anyone knows which sections to play for the Trophy for Return To Victorian London, and the Time-Locked London please let me know. The chapter select is pretty vague as far as which may relate." then I could throw together a roadmap and playthrough plan, then hopefully someone will make a collectibles guide soon.

Thanks.

The return to Victorian London in 15 mins trophy is the level ”somewhere in Victorian London”. Its from when you start till when you wake River. Just verified.

I believe the time locked London is ”inside the time lock”. Cant verify, but pretty damn sure cause ive got it and such ^^

Edited by missauru