I can't find Bloody Palace mode in the game

Skalover

I just downloaded Bloody Palace from Playstation@Store and already installed it. The problem is I can't find this mode. Someone said it will be between Secret Mission and Training but my game mainmenu still don't have it. I already finished game in Human mode. What should I do? Please help me.

Try deleting the patches and the DLC and then re-install both. If it doesn't work then try finishing the game on a higher difficulty, do you have the disc version or is it digital?

I don't have the DLC. I just download Bloody Palace for free and installed it. Does I have to have DLC version in my PS3 so I can see Bloody Palace mode? Deleting patchs and re-install, I wonder my save game will disappear or not? And I have a disc version.

• 4 months later...
I don't have the DLC. I just download Bloody Palace for free and installed it. Does I have to have DLC version in my PS3 so I can see Bloody Palace mode? Deleting patchs and re-install, I wonder my save game will disappear or not? And I have a disc version.

Bloody Palace is a DLC.

You don't need to have Vergil's Downfall to play Bloody Palace. And if you delete the patch data your saved game won't be lost, just check the size of the data you're deleting, the patch is either in MB or GB, if you see KB then you're about to delete the saved data, don't do that.

Once you delete the patch (which will delete Bloody Palace at the same time), re-download and install Bloody Palace then launch the game, re-install the patch and see if it's there, hope it works! If it's not unlocked then finish the game on a higher difficulty like i suggested.