DmC: Devil May Cry Ultimate Releasing on PS4 and Xbox One Soon, Announcement at Games

DmC: Devil May Cry Ultimate Releasing on PS4 and Xbox One Soon, Announcement at GamesCom 2014?

The retailer listed the something called as DmC: Devil May Cry Ultimate for Playstation 4 and Xbox One. You can check out the box art below. Videoigr has a pretty good track record of leaking game way before its official announcement. This is the same retailer that listed Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag before official reveal/announcement.

http://www.gamepur.com/files/images/2014/dmc-ultimate-ps4-box-art.png

More milking!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
We've already had a HD releasing Sony ffs. :rant: Fuck off with your ports thanks.

It's apparent you're not the target audience. consider this no different than a game of the Year Edition. This is more aimed towards those who missed the game the first time and those who like to have DLC on a physical copy. the best part is no one is requiring you to buy it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Never played it on the ps3 and sure as hell wont play it on the ps4. A travesty of a game :facepalm:

WAHTTTTTT!!?!?!?!? If they did this I would so buy DMC5. I despised the reboot but would restore my faith in Capcom if they bring back the original DMC.

Edited by PainOfDemise
Please use the edit/multi quote button instead of multi-posting.

I for one don't mind some milking every now and then, if the price is right. Thanks to that, I've been able to play great PS2 games I would have missed otherwise. But I hope they refrain from abusing this from 2015 onwards.

I often remind my gf of that as well. :rimshot:

Hell, I still need to finish this on my PS3...won't happen.

Never played it on the ps3 and sure as hell wont play it on the ps4. A travesty of a game :facepalm:

WAHTTTTTT!!?!?!?!? If they did this I would so buy DMC5. I despised the reboot but would restore my faith in Capcom if they bring back the original DMC.

もう長い間このサイトに携わっているからマルチ引用の機能を使うのは常識だということはもう分かっているだろう ;)

Edited by Cyanide Breath Mint

I often remind my gf of that as well. :rimshot:

Hell, I still need to finish this on my PS3...won't happen.

もう長い間このサイトに携わっているからマルチ引用の機能を使うのは常識だということはもう分かっているだろう ;)

Thwarted by my own Japanese lol

Well, seeing how Gamescom has already passed and there's no confirmation for this I doubt there will be PS4 remake of DmC Reboot, especially given the game's poor sales. I wouldn't mind a 60fps version on a console though.

I really hope this is true, but Capcom for the love of God just give that project to Platinum Games. They are the best, if not the only, developers out there at the moment that know how to get character action right.

• 2 weeks later...

DmC Definitive Edition is coming to PS4 and Xbox One on March 17, featuring 60fps & 1080p, Vergil Bloody Palace, Manual Target Lock & more

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/12/15/dmc-definitive-edition-coming-ps4-march-2015/?adbid=544522882613653507

So its actually happening!

Edited by Rawanz

Apparently there's a DMC4 SE coming aswell in summer 2015. What exactly that means isnt clear atm. Maximilian (
) got a presskit of the game. So guess there's more news coming at some point soon.

Really? So Capcom is just porting everything just like Square :whistle:

But if DMC4 is coming to PS4 with trophies that would be awesome, thanks for the link

Apparently there's a DMC4 SE coming aswell in summer 2015. What exactly that means isnt clear atm. Maximilian (
) got a presskit of the game. So guess there's more news coming at some point soon.

Ughh, more ports. Honestly Crapcom deserves every bit of financial trouble they are in now.