Difficulty vs Bayonetta?

diskdocx

Since this is free for PS+ I was considering giving it a whirl. Honestly never liked the first few DmC games, although I think I finished at least one of them (original, on the PS2).

I struggle with this type of game, and found Bayonetta quite difficult, although I did plat it this fall. Other hack n slash games like GOW I do fine with.

So I am wondering how this stacks up specifically with Bayonetta? I don't think my controller and/or TV would survive the experience if it is much harder :whistle:

I played Bayonetta and I couldn't for the life of me get all the achievements on the 360(The superior version with less problems). It was way too hard. I am currently on my way to getting platinum on DmC and am on the Dante Must Die Difficulty. After I finish that I have HoH and HaH mode and I got platinum. I say go for it, if I can do it, I am sure anyone can. I suck at hack and slash badly, even though they are fun.

Since this is free for PS+ I was considering giving it a whirl. Honestly never liked the first few DmC games, although I think I finished at least one of them (original, on the PS2).

I struggle with this type of game, and found Bayonetta quite difficult, although I did plat it this fall. Other hack n slash games like GOW I do fine with.

So I am wondering how this stacks up specifically with Bayonetta? I don't think my controller and/or TV would survive the experience if it is much harder :whistle:

Haven't played Bayonetta but DmC is challenging endurance wise more than anything else. I'm pretty sure if you can get the Bayonetta platinum you'll do fine.

i never liked the other DmC games either, and i also platted bayonetta. i would say bayonetta was definitely harder, however DmC is FAR cheaper. bayonetta never really frustrated me, such was the perfection of the gameplay, where as this game likes to increase it's difficulty by increasing it's cheapness... if you are prone to rage outbursts, i'd recommend a screen protector for your TV :D

hack and slash are diablo type games

beat them all (BTA) are the one like Bayo :)

DMC is less difficult. But the challenge is there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As someone who has platted both Bayonetta and DmC: Devil May Cry, I can honestly say that DMC is way easier. It doesn't even compare to the difficulties of the past Devil May Cry games. (That's not a good thing by the way).