one hell of a party trophy glitch

AngelMCZ

Hi guys, well some hours before i got the one hell of a party trophy glitched, and after doing some memory, checking some boards, and notes from other players, i must say, that i might know how it becomes glitched:

1st, for this trophy NOT to become glitched: Each secret mission you unlock on each chapter, you must do it there, "in-the mission/story mode/campagin" doesn't matter if you open the door and leave for another walk or playthrough.

2nd, for this trophy to become glitched: In the Main Menu, select the secret missions sub-menu, do one mission or 2 (or maybe more). Of course the glitch will occur if the 1st time you do the secret mission is from the main menu-> secret missions sub menu-> secret mission #XX.

In my case i did one argent mission for the 1st time, acceding it from the main menu. So now all the secret missions are checked, but my stats show me 20/21, 5/6 argent missions, right now im trying to find a solution without doing a second save file. But replaying all missions from the secret mission menu won't "deglitch" the trophy. Any tips, or maybe solutions will be appreciated :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say that your hypothesis are wrong ^^

My trophy is glitched (did they even play the actual game before releasing it?) BUT I have done all secret mission in game not in the menu. Before doing thoses mission again (after I see that the troohy didn't pop) I had seen on statistic 21/21 missions completed.

I have replayed every mission through menu, and now I see 20/21 I try to complet again and again thoses freacking silver mission but I am nearly sure that it will not work.

I am pretty sure that the only way to unlock that gliched grophy is to replay the game on a new file...... I have 5/6 silver secret mission, so unless everyone have trouble with sil er mission, the 5/6 silver thing is part of the glitch......

The guide shouldn't say that there is no gliched trophy when there is one that is so anoying.....

Maybe it depends on what type of mission you did last? Maybe you'll glitch it if you leave a Silver mission for last. Do you guys remember which mission you did last?

It also may have to do with what game version you have installed. Did you play through the game recently, post-patch? Maybe deleting the patch and trying again will solve the issue...

Edited by Coxis

• 4 weeks later...

This is a well known glitch. The guide should have stated that it is a possible glitch, instead of not saying anything about it at all. Maybe no one went to him and told him. If you look on the internet, there are plenty of people who ran into this glitch....including me. It's the only trophy keeping me from platinum. I have the exact same problem the OP has. I just don't feel like going through the game again. I don't.....

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

update:

I fix my issue to unlock my 3 trophies glitch:

-One Hell of a Party "complete all secret missions"

-Let’s rock, baby! Upgrade "Dante's health to maximum".

-Let's welcome chaos! "Open all of the Secret Doors".

delete the patch then i play secret mission "enter the open doors in regular missions" then i complete it,my both trophies unlock:

-One Hell of a Party "complete all secret missions"

-Let’s rock, baby! Upgrade "Dante's health to maximum".

after that i download a patch again then i play any secret mission to unlock: Let's welcome chaos! "Open all of the Secret Doors".

I don't know guys if that will fix your issue,try it better than nothing.