DmC: Devil May Cry Nephilim SSS Rank Jackpot Trophy Guide

Kagerasimaru

Here is my guide for SSS rank on Nephilim and its actually easier then i thought it would be. The key to make this easier is to master the demon dodge(evade) and then get ur style meter up there quickly. Also not getting hit will keep ur rank up to get good bonus.

Make sure to do the collectibles first before doing this run because u will lose needless points for collectibles.

Here's a link to my playlist. I hope you enjoy the series and it helps you out a lot.

Some things in the videos u will probably be like why did i not do this or this? Well if u see me standing there its me trying to activate Devil Trigger and because the way the game has it's input its retarded getting me needless damage. Also lots of the dodging on some of the bosses did not work. It goes to show u if u screw up like i did on some parts SSS rank is still possible.

Good Luck and if you have any ?s let me know :)

Np happy to make them for you guys. If you can master Demon Dodge trust me man it will be a cakewalk. Don't let SSS get to u dude its easier then it looks. Only ones u kinda have to worry about is the solo boss missions. You cant really get hit much cuz not much to do. Vergil u gotta kill him quickly cuz the time is what will kill u.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot for the help man,I will try and study you're guide now.Others were too crazy ! I have only 4 missions left to get SSS on in Nephilim. And that you said that keep up the demon evades & meter we will succeed ? well that makes me feel better,thank you =)

I shall Try !!!! :guns:

Thanks a lot for the help man,I will try and study you're guide now.Others were too crazy ! I have only 4 missions left to get SSS on in Nephilim. And that you said that keep up the demon evades & meter we will succeed ? well that makes me feel better,thank you =)

I shall Try !!!! :guns:

Np, Ive even had sloppy fights where i get hit and my meter gets reset but i kept pushing and i had so many points at the end. The only annoying ones are the like vergil, mundus stuff like that bosses cuz u dont have many points to work with.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not that bad anyways, i did it with the patch and didn't really have any problems. I got most SSS's on my first try except on the disco mission i think which i did on my second try. So just give it a try and if you find yourself having problems then delete the patch.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for video guide. Actually, I just look at your style point on each checkpoint and final style point on each chapter, tried match with your style point. If far less style point compared with you, I just quit to main menu and continue from that checkpoint. It really help me a lot to get SSS on each chapter with 1st tried. Thank you very much. :applause:

• 7 months later...

Well... Kinda wish I came across this guide yesterday. It would have saved me a lot of frustration on stage 17. Had to retry a few times because of those saw guys kept messing up my combos.

Thankfully the game is mostly very lenient with what you need for SSS rank and found it really easy to get it on almost every level.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes can confirm version 1.00 of game SSS nephilim playthrough is much easier than with a 1.01 patch.

I had version from ps+ so what I did was delete game and install it again but this time without patch. After that SSS nephilim mission 17 done after one play - game itself not easier but more style points per combos per monsters.

• 2 weeks later...